Learning Arabic in Riyadh...

Where can one take Arabic classes in Riyadh? There are at least 2 of us that would like to learn Arabic...there can be as many as 4. We were originally looking at the Universities, but we have  not had any luck enrolling.

Any suggestions? We are also open to private lessons also.

Thanks,

JJ

you can refer islamhouse.com. They teach Arabic language..

hi
i am an Arabic native speaker with good knowledge on it
and i am looking for english partner here in Riyadh i am in exit 13 we can arrange together

Hi Me too interested to learn arabic - I am from the UK

Hi JJ

I am  an native Arabic speaker. I can teach you local and classic Arabic. Moreover, I can also provide class room in
the center  of Riyadh (depends on the number of student)... for more Info you can reach me at *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi ..
I've newly moved to Riyadh
Egyptian with an excellent knowledge in Arabic.
and wanna to practice my English language.
Ready for exchanging ;)
if u would like ... sed me priv. msg

hi
assalamualikum
me also likes to learn arabic - written & spoken.
kindly give ur contact number, me prefer on friday class.
thanks.

Jeberti wrote:

Hi JJ

I am  an native Arabic speaker. I can teach you local and classic Arabic. Moreover, I can also provide class room in
the center  of Riyadh (depends on the number of student)... for more Info you can reach me at *************

I've sent you a private message with my contact information...

Thanks...

Hi All,

I am a UK national who has some ability with Arabic, mainly conversational, but I would like dust off my skills and pick up the Saudi dialect better.

I am happy to pay for a teacher, but if there is someone out there who wishes to improve their English ability also, perhaps an exchange can be made.

I don't think I could teach someone English from the start, so you would have to have some English ability to start.

Thanks

Ian

hi
i am a language partner English Arabic
we can use whats app or skype or google hangout

Hi,
I am looking for a female instructor , teacher who can teach to speak Arabic , in exchange for English lessons or payment .

My wife is Arabic teacher and she needs to improve her English

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Register your services in business directory ( under Handy Tools) and drop tutoring adverts only in Classes Classifieds.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you still looking for Arabic teacher?

Thanks
Abdiasiis

Hi
Do you still looking for Arabic teacher?
Thanks

Hello,
Yes I am .

Al-Faisal institute

http://kingfi.net/?lang=en

Hello!
I'm looking for female arabic teacher in Riyadh :)

i need one too.

I offer free Arabic course on Skype.

Few conditions apply.

You should not be a beginner, should have covered basic alphabets and sounds.

One hour per week to really dedicated members.

Thanks.

Hi
I am a native English speaker and live near exit 14. What do you have in mind? My mobile is ***.
Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
At Ease wrote:

Hi
I am a native English speaker and live near exit 14. What do you have in mind? My mobile is ***.
Thanks.

Please do not share personal information in public forum.

I am sorry. I really thought that I had PM'ed the person. Now I am worried. How does one do PM anyway?

do not worry, I have PMed you :)

See the envelope icon on top of your account page and this is from where you can send PM

Hello Mr. Samar. I would like to learn Arabic speaking. Can you please give me details on your location, price and normally how much time it will take to speak Arabic fluently.

[Post under review]

any one here

Hi everyone,

Just to inform you that the initiator of this thread is no more a member of Expat.com.

As such, i would advise everyone to post their language classes searches and offers in the language classes in Riyadh section.

I am also closing this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed