Family visa

In April 2015 My wife visa issued but my four year child visa is missing through MOI Abshir website. On my MOI Dashboard my Wife visa is with border number and still valid. I am leaving in Al-khobar and my Jawazat that means office is in Riyadh.
Now my family is on Visit visa since 4 months.
Can you advice my what to do?

There are so many jawazat office's in shoping malls now a days. you can find out the nearest and visit there, they will advise you what will be best solution in your case.

naeem_akh wrote:

In April 2015 My wife visa issued but my four year child visa is missing through MOI Abshir website. On my MOI Dashboard my Wife visa is with border number and still valid. I am leaving in Al-khobar and my Jawazat that means office is in Riyadh.
Now my family is on Visit visa since 4 months.
Can you advice my what to do?

Hi,

I think I need more clarification to answer you;
1-  I need to know what's the problem!
2-  Whether your daughter is here too or just your wife?
3- Is it visit visa from the beginning or you applied for permanent residency visa?

Resident visa already issued for my wife but my sons visa is missing through moi website.
What i did i issued visit visa for my wife and child for the time being,and they are with me on visit visa.
My problem i want to issue resident visa for my child which is missing .
And my Jawazaat is in Riyadh.

naeem_akh wrote:

Resident visa already issued for my wife but my sons visa is missing through moi website.
What i did i issued visit visa for my wife and child for the time being,and they are with me on visit visa.
My problem i want to issue resident visa for my child which is missing .
And my Jawazaat is in Riyadh.

Hi,

Since you applied for both of them for residency visa, that means your child visa is issued, and you just need to visit Dammam Jawazat office since you live in Alkhoar, you don't need to go to Riyadh office.

The yellow slip for your wife's visa should show your kid's name too, if it's not there, it's a mistake and can be corrected.

When you received your yellow slip,  you supposed to check all the information and make sure that all your family names are there and correct, along with other information such as departure port...etc...

But, since that's not the case, just go to Dammam office and ask them to correct it, then you can issue residency card for your kid.

Good luck.

Make sure to take a copy of the application (Istigdam application) when you go to the office, if you don't have it, and you are positive that you included you kid's name, they will issue visa for your kid.

Good luck.

I am omer from Pakistan .I want to start a small business in saudiaarabia specially in transport sector .I want to buy a mini truck and start work please anyone can suggest some information for me....