Car boot sales?

Where and when are the car boot sales in Malta? I need a lot of baby things and kitchen/home things. Would love to find a boot sale to regularly go around

Every sundayi n marsacalla near the bus terminal.  X

Thanks!

Ta' Quali near Mosta every Sunday morning  but not like a UK boot fair.

The Maltese must be the only race that think heavy brown furniture is still in fashion and ask  silly prices for tat.

Terry

I heard that on saturdays morning in front the Splash & Fun Water Park in Naxxar there was one. Is it still there?

In these car boot sales, can anybody go with their stuff and sell it without asking for licenses?

So the Ta Qali one is a bit like a flea market or just stalls of cheap imported goods from China?

MaltaCommando wrote:

I heard that on saturdays morning in front the Splash & Fun Water Park in Naxxar there was one. Is it still there?

Have never seen one there although we live just accross the street from Splash & Fun for nearly 2 years now

TInna, thanks,I suppose it has gone. Apparently the most similar thing is Il-Monti at Birgu and it seems it covers the necessity for all Malta, awaiting to know how the Ta Qali market is.

I have some stuff which I want to get rid of, somebody knows of some market (which is not on Sundays) where it would be easy for a private individual to go there and sell second hand things?

MaltaCommando wrote:

I have some stuff which I want to get rid of, somebody knows of some market (which is not on Sundays) where it would be easy for a private individual to go there and sell second hand things?

There is an FB group called Second Hand Items for Sale Malta , could be very useful for this purpose

Thanks, maybe I'll try it. Although there has only been one post in the last month...

If you Google it you will get lots of sites coming up.

MaltaCommando wrote:

Thanks, maybe I'll try it. Although there has only been one post in the last month...

Hi MaltaCommando
Is it one post in the last month in the Facebook group I have suggested? That couldn't be right, as I am in the group and there are quite a few postings daily

Regards

derenyimaria, yes, I am registered in Maltapark, Tomato and treehouse but they don't seem very active, at least I am trying to sell some things without success.

Tinna9, it seems I confused, as I have just seen there are many groups with nearly identical names! is this the one you mean? ;https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondhandmalta/

Yep, that's the one :)

I've tried to join that group, but they don't reply to my petition. It says just pending and that has been 5 days. Do I have to fulfill some kind of criteria to get accepted into the group, or can I send a email to somebody?