Investing in Boracay. Any websites where to buy business on sales?

Hi there ;
It's been a long time I want to invest boracay lsland. Several times I have been there. Due to I want to invest small I needed a shop space. But I couldn't find one.
I searched a web site about business for sale in the Philippines but I couldn't find. Example in my country there are web sites like that. As soon I click to search only in my city I can see thousands of business for sale, rent or lease.
How can I find business for sale website and how can I find shop space in boracay on food business ?
Anyone help please ?

Hi Bruno,
I think its by word of mouth, buying businesses in Philipinnes you need to make sure your dealing with the land and title owner, and of course you can only rent, unless you form a company. Tread carefully many foreigners have been duped. Is there any special reason to buy in Boracay as there are many other Islands less expensive.
Dinky

Thanks for the amswer..
Im seeking shop space for rent in touristic beach town becoz for a forrigner businessman its safer than manila..many customers are in a shore..i saw some islands but Boracay was most suitable one for business..
I visited el nido, panglao, malapascua and puerta galera..el nido is good also..
Any advice about island choice and how to find a rental shop space there?

Bruno,
I only know a little about Tablas, which is worth a visit 2-3 hrs from Boracay. Quite a few developments going on, you will find a bunch of expats living there and prices lower than Boracay and less developed, but I think has potential and safe, as its on the west of Northern Philippines, its protected from severe typhoons and cyclones. Read up about it on the internet to see if it suits you.
Dinky
ps: Have you looked at Dumaguete?

I heard tablas..trip advisor shows 14 hotel and 10 restaurant only.. In the future it can be Boracay. I will visit when i come there but sound so small..
I downladed document from more fun in the Philippines website..
Annually 6 m tourist is coming and 1 m is to boracay. I will search about dumaguete..

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : ad
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Bruno ... what kind of business you intend to put up? Is it necessary along the beach? I have a piece of lot in Boracay but about 10 minutes drive to beach and somehow good for putting small cottage about 80 sq.m. And also a lot along national highway 15 minutes walk to caticlan jetty port. A good place for putting up business. Let me know if you are intetested specially the one along the national road going to caticlan port. The lot is so spacious about  2000 sq.m. with available structure you can start with your planned business.

Joey

Good day for all,

What's up to Boracay ? Is it good time to invest on Island ? Have you an idea about the main tourists are visiting Boracay by nationality ?  What are the high and low season on spot ?

Thanks so much for your wise advice would be appreciated on its fair value.
Have a nice day !
Denocean

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi denocean,

peak seasons are December, summer March-May but business there is good.

Hi Ariesjhon, Thanks so much for your kind reply.
What is the main citizenships that are visiting Boracay from your knowledge ?
Friendly Denocean