NCB credit card without pincode?

i am using NCB credit card and it has no pincode
i tried calling the customer service but he said "its my responsibility to protect my card"

anyone having the same problem?

Credit cards normally don't have pin codes unless you want to withdraw money from an ATM.

that is a surprise

I term Credit cards as luxury items. You pay the money which is not actually yours. And how you pay it is like tossing the card over the counter saying "Here you go buddy!". That's how they don't have pin codes. If you want to have a pin code, there are debit cards.

For online protection, there is a CVV code printed behind. It is really your responsibility to protect the card.

Actually there is a PIN code but unlike with cards from other banks, you have to visit alahli.com to view your card details including PIN code or visit the nearest branch.

Sanchoboy wrote:

Actually there is a PIN code but unlike with cards from other banks, you have to visit [link under review] to view your card details including PIN code or visit the nearest branch.

That PIN is to withdraw money from ATM, not for purchasing.

TLL all my CC have pin codes, until recently Amex reissued my card and asked me to setup pin, this includes for purchases too.

hmmmm...it makes me wonder but I remember mine has pin code (ANB) both for withdrawing money and purchasing. However, whenever I use my CC in the Philippines, sometimes it would ask for the pin and sometimes not...

Yep, abroad the pin never worked for me, and it's traditional sign. If the cashier is a gorgeous, I take advantage of the pen and write my phone number on it...the pen is mightier than pin ... hubba hubba

hamudi wrote:

Yep, abroad the pin never worked for me, and it's traditional sign. If the cashier is a gorgeous, I take advantage of the pen and write my phone number on it...the pen is mightier than pin ... hubba hubba

so your phone number is open for gorgeous cashiers :lol:

conniesky wrote:
hamudi wrote:

so your phone number is open for gorgeous cashiers :lol:

Yes. Check pm  :kiss:

:cool:

Cc from ncb have PIN and it works wonder.

It  doesn't require PIN at online purchase

Actually, I use it many times but only once , PIN is require.

You can always put your cc in safe place.

Such as , put it with me. I'm very wise at using it.

Other then the other wrote:

Cc from ncb have PIN and it works wonder.

It  doesn't require PIN at online purchase

Actually, I use it many times but only once , PIN is require.

You can always put your cc in safe place.

Such as , put it with me. I'm very wise at using it.

No thank you :P

Nope, you need to enter PIN in every item purchased and cash withdrawals (for security purposes).

Sanchoboy wrote:

Nope, you need to enter PIN in every item purchased and cash withdrawals (for security purposes).

Security reasons.....very true, and also make sure to protect pin, I cover the number pad with my other hand and if there is a tall guy behind me I use my cap.

I forgot my quick pay atm pin code