Thanks

Chocogirl87 wrote:

Who works in any embassy in Kuwait

Please help me

I have done English literature degree

And looking to work in any embassy

Please help me if u can !

Thanks

You're not going to find this here.  Please post your message in the Kuwait forum.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi Chocogirl87,

Your topic is now on the Kuwait forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Apply to the Embassies then. Simple.

Judging by the level of English in your message, you didn't do very well in your English literature degree.

I don't know how to apply
But I'll ask about that

Thanks a lot

It's already moved there

Thanks

so u mean no chance ?!

Chocogirl87 wrote:

so u mean no chance ?!

Perhaps if you had a degree in international affairs, political science or something that was actually MEANINGFUL, you might stand a small chance of finding work in a diplomatic representation of your homeland.

It is standard operating procedure for Embassies to hire their own citizens and citizens from their host country, not citizens of third countries.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Oh I got it

Thanks a lot for your clarification

My degree isn't about international affair or political science

im not sure if Embassies also fall under the umbrella of Kuwaitization and whether they are required to hire Kuwaitis, but you can ask around and apply. I get various emails from recruitment websites about openings in embassies, i think the last was Japan, not quite sure i remember the posts, but apply for anything near your desired job in order to get your CV in the pool. that would be my advice to you.

Hello,
My advise is to keep knocking doors, There is always something waiting for you.
Please try this website jobs. www.usajobs.gov
Wishing you a good luck.
Driss

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Rude
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Heads up guys, please don't be naive! be careful who you talk or associate with,many of the locals/TCN are not familiar with our  criminal monetary systems such as Amber-alert system etc. You'll be surprise to know how many psychos and pedophile roaming around freely off the radar. Don't mean to scare any one .. just extra precaution.Love peace

Cheer up all of you guys .. I have made a topic to ask for your help not to see your fighting skills.. lol

Thanks for your replies anyway

Cheers

@Keith 3712

You recently new here and what you do is bashing and disrespecting others.
The members you're picking at,  are no longer a part of the forum.

James was right in his reply, he never mentioned a particular embassy but a general rule that you've more chance to work at /for an embassy when you have a degree in relevant study.

So watch your tongue and tone otherwise you are next to be exit.