Delayed salary

Hi all,

i am working for a company from past 6 months ie from april,  i did not receive my 2nd month salary ie may and still pending as my boss is assuring me everytime as he would pay me next month.

secondly ,after that i never got my salary on time, as during the joining they had told me that they would pay me on 5th of every month. but never i receive on that date. some times 10th some times 15th and thiis month not yet received.

i am working on a proper visa but i dont have my appointment letter with me. mine is a new department which is been started , my boss keep telling next month proper functioning starts and will settle everything.but it has continued from the time i have joined. Now still 3 members are joining for my dept next month and i am told that thhe functioning will start but i am confused whether i should believe.

In office its a one man show where one person decide everything. so i cannot discuss with any like hr or accounts.
Please suggest me what i can do in further or should i wait for sometime.

as lady visa is difficult here i have joined my job without appointment letter , only on visa basis.i dont have any written document now. But my designation and visa status is very good.Depending on the expat lady job condition i am very much confused about.

Thanks in advance

Hi deemonisha,

If you are living here with your family, then it is better for you to wait, hope and pray that what your boss has promised does come true - that by next month proper functioning will start and all issues would be resolved.

Unfortunately, this is an employer's market and an expat employee has little or no say in any matter. If you raise too many objections, your boss can sack you and you would lose your visa, your job and you would also never see the money that is due to you.

Complaining to the Indian Embassy, Ministry of Manpower, Labour Court etc., are all in reality theoretical options - easier said than done. You have waited patiently thus far, wait for another month and see how things pan out.

thank you sir, i would wait , fortunatly i am with my family here. i will wait for the next month for everything to go smooth.

what is your company name?

what is ur company name?

Hi,

I think  you should ask for the appointment letter and other document necessary. Since  it is small company where one person deciding everything, you should have proper document with you, otherwise it may create problem for you regarding your salary.
Regards
Akhil

deemonisha wrote:

Hi all,

i am working for a company from past 6 months ie from april,  i did not receive my 2nd month salary ie may and still pending as my boss is assuring me everytime as he would pay me next month.

secondly ,after that i never got my salary on time, as during the joining they had told me that they would pay me on 5th of every month. but never i receive on that date. some times 10th some times 15th and thiis month not yet received.

i am working on a proper visa but i dont have my appointment letter with me. mine is a new department which is been started , my boss keep telling next month proper functioning starts and will settle everything.but it has continued from the time i have joined. Now still 3 members are joining for my dept next month and i am told that thhe functioning will start but i am confused whether i should believe.

In office its a one man show where one person decide everything. so i cannot discuss with any like hr or accounts.
Please suggest me what i can do in further or should i wait for sometime.

as lady visa is difficult here i have joined my job without appointment letter , only on visa basis.i dont have any written document now. But my designation and visa status is very good.Depending on the expat lady job condition i am very much confused about.

Thanks in advance

Hi deemonisha
Previously, you posted a similar issue twice delayed salary 1 and delayed salary 2 and later claimed that the manager paid you after you spoke with him in a serious tone. Now you claim that salary for the month of May is still not paid... :unsure

yes, i had written 2 month pending previously and there after speaking to him, he started paying me thereafter every month but dates used to vary like 10th or 15th so on.But my may month salary is still pending where i am told everymonth that i will be paid next month. still i am waiting for the same. :(

sorry would not want to mention here

what is the name of ur company?

i am asking bcoz i recelty join one compnay and same issue with previous employes here that why i am asking