International companies

Hello everyone

Please I want the names of international companies in Jeddah, Al Khobar?

anyone have idea???

Is this for job application ?

Most MNC headquarters are based in Riyadh with branches in Jeddah/Khobar.

Can you name what types of companies are you looking for ?

So, we would be able to help :)

hamudi

Yes, and Thanks for reply

hamudi wrote:

Good Hamudi for helping Sara but it can be done through Google , by the way she if looking for friends from Europe, USA & Australia Only  :D  May be she wants to get a job their  :(

Last Dream

Like Jacobs Company
Worleyparsons
Siemens
Fluor

tariqkhattak70 wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Good Hamudi for helping Sara but it can be done through Google , by the way she if looking for friends from Europe, USA & Australia Only  :D  May be she wants to get a job their  :(

Hey I've been told to be nice...so i'm trying :D or else i'll you know what will happen :D:D:D

We have a significant  progress now. At least, she did not reply this is not of your business  :)

Sara_28 wrote:

hamudi

Yes, and Thanks for reply

kimo 2015 wrote:

We have a significant  progress now. At least, she did not reply this is not of your business  :)

Alhamdulillah....

hamudi wrote:
tariqkhattak70 wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Hey I've been told to be nice...so i'm trying :D or else i'll you know what will happen :D:D:D

You are best Hamidi we all know here  :top::kiss: was just trying to make ur day bro,, u r the best bro we all have here  :D

@Sara_28: You must specify in which field you are looking for job i mean engineering, finance, telecom ...etc.etc.
The organizations you mentioned above are operating here in engineering and construction field.If you get more specific about you job profile then it will be easy for all other to suggest you with different companies in which you can look for.    if you are looking for engineering field then here are few MNC's below

There are so many multinationals here other then WorleyParsons & Simens in the engineering field like ABB Electrical Industries, General Electric (GE), schindler, Honeywell, Bosch, Johnson Control, OTIS, Hill International, Carrier, Drake & scull, Dar Al Handasa, ATKINS and so many others.

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

You are best Hamidi we all know here  :top::kiss: was just trying to make ur day bro,, u r the best bro we all have here  :D

oh man, don't put me in the spotlight like that....I guess i'm ready to come to those walks you've been talking about...i'll hold hands...I promise

xoxo

@kaby

Thank you first

and im looking to any field good for me .

Hi Sara what is ur qualification ? experience in field

:offtopic:

lol. this was a crack up

AoA Sis, ur comments regarding my post ? I am not that cheep  :joking:

Sara_28 wrote:

@kaby

Thank you first

You need to be specific and decide what is good for you as per your interest, qualification, skills & experience.
(others cant judge that for you).

Kaby wrote:
Sara_28 wrote:

@kaby

Thank you first

You need to be specific and decide what is good for you as per your interest, qualification, skills & experience.
(others cant judge that for you).

Ok , im working under Job title Condition Monitoring Coordinator for 3 years
have experience(Lotus Notes, As400, Visionlink,)

Yes,  Rohde & Schwarz looking for sales Engineers in all over the kingdom. if u want,  it will take me some times to search my email to find their contact point. or go to Google search.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid copy paste post on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct