Need reliable info on water shortages & quality San Ramon

Is it me or is it difficult to find information on water shortages and water quality in San Ramon?
Hopefully my husband & I are moving to El Elpalme San Ramon in January. Would love to know what we are facing.

* "Areas near San Ramón including Los Angeles, Berlin, and even El Empalme to some extent have cooler temperatures, more clouds, and more rain than in other areas in or near San Ramón".

Regarding water shortages and water quality, I don't have this information, but you can take a water sample to be tested, if you are concerned. To me the climate it is too often, like Seattle....rainy and damp from low lying fog.

*Taken from WeLoveCostRica website on an article on this area.

I lived in El Empalme for the first year I was here and live about 3 miles from there now.  We did not have any water shortages while we lived there and haven't heard of any since.  I know several people that live there and they've never said that they have any problems.

I am on the same water system where I live now and have no problems at all.  The water quality here is fine - same as the States. 

We received 27 inches of rain in September and a lot more in October.  I've been here six years and have not seen or heard of any water shortages in this area.

- Expat Dave

Great info Thank you :)