Moving to Kuwait?

Hello people, I am considering moving to Kuwait. I currently live in london, I am qualified accountant with three years UK practice experience. I have offer of 600KD per month, free travel to/from work, free accommodation and free ticket to home country once a year. Is this a good offer, considering cost of living in Kuwait? All comments highly appreciated.

considering cost of living in Kuwait: OK (As accommodation will be from company)

considering your work experience: this salary not good

Thx

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I don't how much should be an accountant's salary. But since all things already provided by the company, 600KD is more than enough for you.

Hello Dear,

I think 600 KD salary is Good but can't say very good as per your experience. But you will get good opportunities here to grow.
As you mentioned accommodation will we provided by company. Thats good for you. Kuwait is not too much expensive as per me. I think you should accept.

Many Thanks

Hi,

KD600.00 Is about £1,220.

So work it out from your wage there.

Yes it is more expensive here. You see something for KD10. Think that is good, But it will be over £20.00.

You just have to weigh up the good and the bad.

Hope this helps abit.

If you hold a British passport you have not mentioned this , than your salary is not good what they offered you get in to regret later but if you are Asian I guess you can manage well and expect a hike if you really deserve all the best

You will be crazy to accept that money furthermore I wouldn't like to think what kind of slum your employer would be renting for you if he's so generous with the salary - don't dream to accept less than 1200 KD a month

Yes, I hold a british passport and I hold and ACCA qualification. Thank you people for taking time to write to me.

If u hold British passport u can ask better salary and they will give you

Do not settle for less 600 too less