Visa free entry countries on Travel documents of Brazil

Dear sir.
     Have a nice day. I want to know about the visa free entry countries list on the yallow travel documents for estrangeiro. Which is issue by the Brazilian police fedral .  Is this valid for travel.and wich countries have not required visa and which countries not required transit visa on this yallow travel documents.  Please any good and conferm info in thia regards.

Thank you very much.

Husssain

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean... Yellow travel documents? I've never heard of that.

Do you mean the Cédula de Identidade Estrangeiro - CIE, which is the Civil ID card for foreigners?

Dear sir.

I mean passport for estrangeiros.  This is issue by police fedral to parmanency holder persons here in brazil.  The passport for brazilian blue color . But for estrangeiros the passport color is yallow.  This is like a passport travel document.

Dear sir,

drhussain and how can you get this yellow travel documents? we never heard about this untill now any information regarding this documents sir please share with us also.

sincerely,
Amir

drHussain,

While I've just recently learned about the availability of a Brazilian passport for permanent residents in Brazil, I really don't know much about it.

I don't know what countries it permits visa free entry to, but I presume it would be for the Visa Waiver Program countries that Brazil permits to enter without a visa. You really need to check that with the Federal Police. Your original citizenship may also effect entry into some countries.

The list of countries that don't require a visa to enter Brazil for the purpose of tourism is:

África do Sul
Alemanha
Andorra
Argentina
Áustria
Bahamas
Barbados
Bélgica
Bolívia
Bulgária
Chile
Chipre
Colômbia
Coréia do Sul
Costa Rica
Croácia
Dinamarca
El Salvador
Equador
Eslováquia
Eslovênia
Espanha
Estônia
Filipinas
Finlandia
França
Grã-Bretanha/Reino Unido
Grécia
Guatemala
Guiana
Honduras
Hong Kong
Hungria
Irlanda
Islândia
Israel
Itália
Letônia
Liechtenstein
Lituânia
Luxemburgo
Macau
Malásia
Malta
Marrocos
Mônaco
Namíbia
Noruega
Nova Zelandia
Ordem Soberana e Militar de Malta
Países Baixos (Holanda)
Panamá
Paraguai
Peru
Polônia
Portugal
República Tcheca
Romênia
Rússia
São Marino
Sérvia
Suécia
Suíça (Confederação Helvética)
Suriname
Tailândia
Trinidad e Tobago
Tunísia
Turquia
Ucrânia
Uruguai
Vaticano (Santa Sé)
Venezuela (estadas permitidas de até 60 dias para cidadãos venezuelanos)

When a person get permanency for 2 years or 10 years. The police federal issue him passport for estrangeiros . This passport color is yallow. I want toknow that may I can travel to any country in E.U  or Costarica, salvador,  Nicaragua ect. With out visa . ?

You need to ask the Federal Police or contact the Consulate-General of the countries you wish to visit. I don't know the answer and the Passport for Foreigners is so new, I doubt anyone here can tell you either.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi, Although I am not sure, but I believe the yellow passport is issued to people who have been approved for asylum or whose countries of origin are not recognizing them as nationals.  Furthermore the passport if issued is valid only for 1 Roundtrip in and out of Brazil.  Once the person arrives back in Brazil the passport is supposed to be handed back to the federal police.

I could be wrong however this was the info that I had been given before

stanza51 wrote:

Hi, Although I am not sure, but I believe the yellow passport is issued to people who have been approved for asylum or whose countries of origin are not recognizing them as nationals.  Furthermore the passport if issued is valid only for 1 Roundtrip in and out of Brazil.  Once the person arrives back in Brazil the passport is supposed to be handed back to the federal police.

I could be wrong however this was the info that I had been given before

Having read the DPF website regarding passports, the above information is correct. The passport is only issued to tindividuals who are:

1. Recognized as refugees in Brazil.
2. Citizens of countries that do not have any Consular representation in Brazil.
3. Have no other documents proving their citizenship.

The passport is for one single (round-trip) exit from Brazil, the maximum it may be issued for is 2 years, and it must be surrendered upon return to Brazil.

Given those restrictions, it is quite likely that holders of this kind of passport would be required to have previously obtained visas to enter many countries, or would not be permitted to enter at all.

Cheers,

Yes sir. You are right. When the asylum is approved for parmanancy then if he have no passport of his own country . Then the police fedral issue him this yallow passport.

Dear sir.

I want to know in which countries can travel on this passport without visa. ?

As the holder of this passport is not a Brazilian citizen you will probably have to apply for a visa for all the countries you would need to travel to.  It probably will not give you visa free entry to any countries other than maybe the ones coming under the MERCOSUL agreement, those By the way are countries to whom CIE card holders already have easy access to.  Also please note that visa free entry on the yellow passport is granted based on the approval of the immigrations authority of the destination country.

drHussain wrote:

Dear sir.

I want to know in which countries can travel on this passport without visa. ?

That has already been answered in Reply #7 in this topic thread... I don't know! You need to ask the Federal Police and/or the Consulate-General of the countries you intend to visit. I would suspect that as a refugee in Brazil almost every country is going to require you to obtain a visa first, except those MERCOSUL countries that will allow you to enter using only your CIE.

Cheers,

Just about everybody but America and Canada can come without a visa! lol

Hussain
The answe to your question has been answered already by James, stop being persistent. If your intention is to travel to another country without a visa taking advantage of a Brazilian passport, I believe this forum CAN NOT assist you in anyway!

Give me a call  ** this is faisal

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@faisalspower

You have posted on an old inactive thread. Please feel free to open a new thread.

Also, for security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Use the pm system for this.

Hello sir I ask question...i have italian refugee travel documents with my Pakistani passport,so how i can travel to brazil with these refugee travel documents

Hello sir..
I want to know something about brazil visit visa.. now i have Italian travel documents permanent residence and permisso de seggiorno which is for five year valid travel documents so what's the process for getting Brazil visa in these documents..thanks

Check the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Rome for visa requirements for non-EU citizens.  You should find the information for someone in your situation there.

Thank you