Pet food and baby formula

I'm wondering what the common brands of dog and cat food are available in Costa Rica. Also baby formula. We're moving with a three month old who is exclusively bottle fed so I've been worrying a bit about what's available.

Thanks in advance!

Different supermarkets in different areas will carry different brands of food for both pets and babies. And they may carry it this month... and you may never see it again...We buy 'Roco Doc' for the dogs but it not sold in supermarkets but at a vets office. For cats food, there seems to be few choices...at least in our area.
Be careful to check out how many pets you can bring, as in cabin there is one pet per passenger with just a small amount allocated for the total for the airplane. Plus, check out winter flying restrictions. Of course, the others will travel as extra baggage and this will be dependent on their weight.

There is a good variety of dog food between the big box stores and the veterinarians.  Cats are harder to find food for.  We brought two cats with us and we struggled for a few months to find something that was palatable for the two of them.  Luckily they adapted to what is available here (as we have).
No help with the baby stuff, that's about forty years out of season for me!

I checked this morning at the local Pali , one of the most popular supermarkets in the smaller towns, and they had 1 container of Enfamil baby formula...yes, only 1...so you must be sure to always have stock on hand, as this is very common here, that the stores run out and can stay that way, for weeks at a time.

Hi, thank you so much!

You can purchase the pretty much the same brands here as you would in WA.  Pricesmart (owned by Costco), has a good selection of both baby and animal foods.  There is also a pet food center about 2 km. from Pricesmart in Alajuela that carries any and all high end dog and cat foods.  We make a trip once a month to Walmart near the Juan Santamaria and then to the Pricesmart that is about 5 km. from there.

I have used Costco's premium dog food for many years and have been very happy with it.  My English Mastiff lived to be 14 years old and received that food her whole life.