Guangzhou

Hi, I'm looking for some information about life in Guangzhou cause I'll move there on february with my family (little boy 8months age!)

life in gz is very cool and safe, if you can adjust food and language  everything will be here soo good transportaion also very nice and avlilable metro and buses, you will just move for short time or move for good?

hello friends how are you? have a good night

We'll stay for fuor months
Perplesso speak in e glissa everywhere in gz? Or it's difficult TO communicate?
And what about the pollution?
Can I find esaly the food for tre baby?

Guangzhou is a international city with many foreigners live here. They come here for business, traveling or work. There are many super market and kinds of restaurants. I think you will get used to soon.

Thank you so much Kevin. Could you tell me something about GZ that can introduce me the city? Are you Born in the city? What are you doing in Guangzhou?

Guangzhou is the largest and most flourishing industrial and foreign trade center in south China,Which is also near HongKong. Guangzhou has a humid climate, and flowers bloom there all year round; hence its name as the City of Flowers.
Actually you can google it and find many things. Here is also a shopping city of clothes, bags...
I was born near here, graduated from this city's university and work here for more than 5 years.
Welcome and goodluck.