Hello! Im Jeanette from Tijuana Mexico

Hi! My husband and I where thinking a while ago moving to Canada, for some personal reasons, laws, and other things we decided not to go there, we definitely want to go to another country and get away from ours... don´t get me wrong is a beautiful one, but mainly for corruption, crime and a big list we decided to go and start a new life somewhere else. We are interested in moving to Melbourne Australia, BUT I´m investigating everything I can before making a full decision. What I have seen, Melbourne is a multicultural city full of beauty. I wan to ask you guys where can I look for visas or what kind of visas there are for us, should we hire a lawyer or is it better to do the paperwork by ourselfs? Thank you very much everything will be helpful!

Also, my husband is a web developer and I´m a graphic designer, we don´t have any kids and we are 30 years old (almost 31 in 4/5 months)

Hi Jeanette. You and your partner seem like ideal professionals to move here. Melbourne is absolutely amazing and multicultural. So you will never feel out of place here.
For visa inquiries visit australia.gov.au/immigration-and-visas
That site should tell you what type of visas you can apply for.
I assume as skilled migrants you could qualify. Specially your husband since he is affiliated with IT.
A lawyer does not necessarily gaurantee you guys getting a visa....however, a lawyer tends to do a better job than doing it yourself....they can perhaps at least advise you on how to fill some important sections.
Hope this helps. If you want further assistance...then you can message me :)
I am a Melbourne native and couldn't be happier about it :D

Hello Elyas! Thank you very much for your reply! I fell in love instantly  when I saw pictures from Melbourne it´s absolutely stunning.  Your info is very helpful thank you, I'll check the website right now!  The more I search the more I get excited hehe.

Have a nice day Elyas!

No worries Jeanette ;)
Let me know if you need further assistance. And if you guys ever do make it here....then perhaps you have a friend in me already :)

Thank you again you're very kind! Right now I'm searching about how many money we will need hehe, people are trying to scare me because they say that the bugs are huuuuge, they said that I will return immediately to my country the minute I step over there. But I think they are overreacting, here in Tijuana we have bugs everywhere too and plagues like rats, so that´s why I´m not scare at all. :)

Lol. I live in Melbourne and we barely see any bugs....in hot summer there are the normal flies....mosquitos and the rest....but nothing scary or huge. People have an incorrect perception of Australia. It is perfectly fine and safe here in every sense.
How are you going with your decission to move? :)