Help! Student visa denied!

Hi all, I applied for a student visa here in the Embassy of France in the Philippines. I'm planning to take up French Language in Toulouse and already paid the advanced deposit tuition fee. The school is accredited by Fle and Campus France. Unfortunately, my student visa got denied. They did not state any reason since long stay visa applications denial reasons cannot be disclosed. According to the travel agencies I consulted, the reason of my denial was the fact that I will be staying with my boyfriend for seven months on a student visa. And that boyfriends should never be mentioned unless I am applying for fiancee or marriage visa. Student visas should be used for the sole purpose of studies. Anyways, I'm on my second application and I've completely erased my boyfriend in the picture. I'm still applying for a student visa but this time I'm staying with the lodging provided by the school.

I can't afford to get denied again. Do you have any suggestions? Alternatives? Any advice would help. Thank you very much.

Hi. I replied to your PM as I mentioned, number one reason that student visas are denied is (usually) insufficient funds. Make sure also that you have met the minimum number of hours PER week to study French (I believe its about 20 or 21 hours a week). It's not just enough that it is recognized by Campus France.