Job opportunity in Dammam

Hi,

My husband is planning to move to Dammam. He has an offer from one of the retail chains as regional trainer, he is not given accommodation facility and is offered 7500 riyals. Please let me know what would be the approximate expense for accommodation. Also wanted to know if i move with him, will i be able to find a job for myself, I currently work as Training Manager with a 5* Hotel in India.

Thank You..

salary is too low, negotiate for at least double figure

hi . I'm turkey from KSA dammam . I can help you any time .

Hi,
Im too working in retail in dammam, this is my third job in Gulf but i would like to say that saudi specially Dammam is very a reasonable place for accommodation so don't worry let your husband come. Inshaallah he can find very good accommodation easily.

Salary is ok...Housing in Dammam is pretty cheap...Then the offer depends on your husband's experience also...
I don't think you could work here....expats i guess may be the medical sector or teaching...Not sure about the hospitality sector though there are changes seen nowadays...

If you don't have a posh lifestyle, you could very well end up spending a max of 3-3.5k per month including your rent at Dammam....