Got 10000 AED salary in abu dhabi

Let me know if its good offer, and please tell me how much i can save on the min and max side.

Please reply at the earliest

Regards,

It's hard to give you a feedback since the thread and quote is not clear enough. Is the figure mentioned includes your HRA? Where is your work location in Abu Dhabi? Are you planning to stay single?

no food + no accomodation. flight tickets paid for onboarding and after 1 year.
Baniyas - Location,

Planning to stay single

Hello & welcome!,

It would be better if you could narrow it down to the job position ..

kksingh wrote:

no food + no accomodation. flight tickets paid for onboarding and after 1 year.
Baniyas - Location,

Planning to stay single

Being single, it's an acceptable offer. Baniyas is comparatively cheeper in terms of accommodation, but you may need to spare half of your salary if you want to stay single. Or else, you have to share. I don't think anyone can give you an advice regarding the expenses since it purely depends on your lifestyle and you will get an idea within 2 or 3 months about how to control your expenses. You can accept this offer, the salary mentioned is ok for the beginners in this country. Wish you best of luck and welcome to Abu Dhabi  :):top:

Hello kksingh

To get an idea of living expenses and other salaries being offered, please browse through threads in the :

> Cost of living in Abu Dhabi section of the forum

Best Regards
Kenjee

Hello shanafashyaana,

Thanks for your reply,
10000 AED/Month + Annual Air ticket in economy class + Medical Insurance + Gratuity.

Basic Salary: 4000
HRA: 3000
Conveyance Allowance:2000
Other Allowances:1000

My work location is Al Najda or Al Bateen in Abu dhabi,

They will be taking my passport as security for 1 year contract, also on offer letter they have not mention the work location.

Can you please share your views about work locations and rent expenses on above location.
My current salary is Rs 660000/- in India , let me know based on my changed location whether it is good offer.

Willing to share accommodation
Interent
Prepare my own food
A little drink with a cinema once in 2 or 3 weeks
I can very much adapt to medium facilities
15-min call daily to india once in week
I'm a bachelor now, maybe will marry after 2 years

Let me know your thoughts on saving and whether i should accept this offer.
I am considering my minimum savings to be 6500-7000 AED which would be valuable enough coming there.

good!

Good salary 10000 so you can save 6000 per month after spend all.

kksingh wrote:

Hello shanafashyaana,

Thanks for your reply,
10000 AED/Month + Annual Air ticket in economy class + Medical Insurance + Gratuity.

Basic Salary: 4000
HRA: 3000
Conveyance Allowance:2000
Other Allowances:1000

My work location is Al Najda or Al Bateen in Abu dhabi,

They will be taking my passport as security for 1 year contract, also on offer letter they have not mention the work location.

Can you please share your views about work locations and rent expenses on above location.
My current salary is Rs 660000/- in India , let me know based on my changed location whether it is good offer.

Willing to share accommodation
Interent
Prepare my own food
A little drink with a cinema once in 2 or 3 weeks
I can very much adapt to medium facilities
15-min call daily to india once in week
I'm a bachelor now, maybe will marry after 2 years

Let me know your thoughts on saving and whether i should accept this offer.
I am considering my minimum savings to be 6500-7000 AED which would be valuable enough coming there.

You can accept this offer. Wish you best of luck

I would like to apply for this opportunity if it possible.