Job offer in Abu Dhabi

Hi all
I got an offer in Abu Dhabi for 5000$ per month.Additonaly a i was offered accommodation,flight tickets and car loan.They give me a month of paid vacation a year. I have a wife and a  year old son. Is it enough in living in Abu Dhabi??

Your help will be highly appreciated it!

Since they are providing apartment, it's an acceptable offer as the rental expense in Abu Dhabi is too much. Since you have a family, you may need to plan and control your expenses and it will be great for you if your wife can find a job to support you. This salary is ok for a beginning in this country, so It's better not to lose this opportunity.

My husband live in abu Dhabi and I live in pakiatan. I want to live with him but it's difficult in his pay I want to do any job in abu Dhabi, I am educated girl, any body can help me for any job.

having a free accomodation, Yeah!

Sana21 wrote:

My husband live in abu Dhabi and I live in pakiatan. I want to live with him but it's difficult in his pay I want to do any job in abu Dhabi, I am educated girl, any body can help me for any job.

The best option is to come for a visit and try. It's hard to find jobs since you are out of the country.