I want to get pakistani visa for my fiance who lives in csta rica.

Salam o alaikum warehmatullah my brother.
I get Nikah wth a costa rican girl. I want to get pkistani visa for her. Because my family want to meet her and we have to get proper marrige. But i don't know how to apply for her visa. And what is the process. So please brothers  can you help me regarding this. I shell be very grateful to you.

Dear,

You need to apply tourist or visit visa through Pakistan Mission/Embassy;

Complete details are as on official website;

http://www.dgip.gov.pk/Files/Visa Categories.aspx#M

Dear yasir jilani thank you so much. 3 months ago we sent all documents to embassey in maxico. We did mail to them many time after that. They said that we have farward your documents to islamabad and waiting for response. Normally They issue the visa in 6 week maximum. But they don't yet. So now i want to get her visa from my side. So what i need to apply her visa.

Hello Nasim,

Your case sounds confusing. On one and your fiancee could have applied for a tourist/ business visa at Pakistan Embassy in Mexico where all you need to provide is sufficient funds to finance her visit.

If you have sent Nikah documents to her to submit at the embassy, this means you have applied for her settlement visa as a spouse in Pakistan which is a lengthy process and I believe authorities do not accept Internet marriages and you have a long legal battle ahead of you. :)

Salaam
I am sorry to post my question on this post ..i belong to Pakistan .. i am in brazil ... and i need to go to Pakistan wz my  child ( brazilian).... whats the process
Either i get Pakistani passport from the embassy for my kid
Or
I make nicop for him and can enter Pakistan on this
Or
I apply visas for him
Please reply what would be better and convenient to do and how to go for that ???
Thanks

hello hashim,

Your position is still confusing. You are a Pakistani originally, are you in Brazil on a work permit, PR or you are a Brazilian national now?

Your son is definitely a Brazilian national who needs a Pakistani visa to come to Pakistan.

Are you planning to return to Pakistan permanently or you would like to return to Brazil?

What about your wife? Is she also accompanying you to Pakistan?

Salaam
Thanx riaz for immediate response
yes I and my wife are in in brazil on PR and work permit....we want to go to pakistan for a period of eight months .... yes my wife will accompany me ...

Since you still have a valid Pakistani passport, you can come to Pakistan. For your wife and son, you should apply for a visit visa at nearest Pakistani embassy. Please note the visit visa may only be for a period of 6 months,  kindly call or visit nearest Pakistani embassy. You may inquire about the 'Pakistan Origin Card' since once your wife and son have this card. they will not need a visa. :)

Salaam
sorry I didn't made myself clear .... my wife and I are both pakistani national wz PR brazil .... our child is born in brazil ...and with origin card do u mean national identity card of pakistan (nicop) .... will sure call pakistan consulate .... thanx for helping

Okay,

If you are a Pakistani passport holder living in Brazil on a work permit or a PR, you can visit Pakistan without any problem.

Kindly see:
www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content...id...

Pakistan Origin card is issued by NADRA for Pakistanis who have foreign passports to enable them to travel to Pakistan without applying for a visa, you do not need it at this stage. :)

And what about my brazilian son .... should I make a orgin card or I shall take visit visa  ..... whats better

Brasil is not among the countries which allow dual nationality, therefore you have both choices, get a Pakistani visa and apply for Origin card. Please check Pakistan Embassy and get time/ Fees/ validity details for both options.

I believe visit visa will only for 6 months where as Origin card has a longer validity. :)