Transcription of turkish interviews

Dear all,

I am a phd student from Berlin doing research in Istanbul. I am looking for someone who could transcribe some of my interviews. They are in turkish and would need to be only transcribed, no translation would be necessary. Does anyone know someone???

Looking forward to hear a word from someone :)

Dear Sascha,

I am not 100% sure what you mean by transcribe as opposed to translation ? if you need a translation from Turkish to English it is possible I may be able to assist, my husband does this all the time please email him ******************* and he can take a look at it if you think that will help. I have told him I am answering you so he will know you if you do this. Hope this helps.

Regards Yvonne

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please send the contact details of your husband in private

Hi Sascha,

You may also post in CLASSIFIEDS so that the members searching for similar ads can reach you easily. 

Good luck.
Z

Hi Yvonne,

Transcribe means typing into words a prior written or voice recorded data.

Z

Sascha_F wrote:

Dear all,

I am a phd student from Berlin doing research in Istanbul. I am looking for someone who could transcribe some of my interviews. They are in turkish and would need to be only transcribed, no translation would be necessary. Does anyone know someone???

Looking forward to hear a word from someone :)

Hello Sascha.  I am.living in Istanbul.  İ would like to help you Pls contact me.