Expenses in Al qobar city

Hi all

I got a job offer in al qobar , so just I need to know the expenses in al qobar city .

Thats Good.. AS far as expenses are concerned, it depends on ur lifestyle. If you won't mind, let us know how much u offered , so u will be guided in a better way

You have been offered a job in a city you can not even spell properly! That's just brilliant.

Salary with food is 38k free accommodation and transport

My dear ali spelling is not matter . what matter is your opinion regarding the expenses ..... So stick to the topic

38k what .. PAK Rs.. ??
Since u have accomodation and transportation provided from office , so u need to spend on food only . If u will arrange cooking within accommodation with ur camp / flat mates it will cost u maximum 250 to 300 SAR.. Otherwise max 500 to 600 in hoteling but again it depends upon ur life style and choices

Thank u saim bro

Sufiyan09336 wrote:

My dear ali spelling is not matter . what matter is your opinion regarding the expenses ..... So stick to the topic

Of course for people like you nothing matters. Spell no matter. Grammar no matter. Professionalism no matter. Any matter no matter. Make-dos.....no matter.

:)