Typical rent in Belgielei

Hi All,

I would be soon be moving to Antwerp. Would appreciate if someone can share typical rent in B elgielei for a studio or 1 BHK flat. Also indicate what typical deposit would be?

Regards,
Shreeji Doshi

Re: New members of Belgium forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015
Hi Shreeji

My name is Veerle. I am Belgian, my husband is Belarusian. We have bought an apartment in Antwerp a couple of years ago and will not be needing it anymore, as we are moving abroad.

I am looking for a couple that will be taking care of our apartment, preferably on the long run (not less than 12 months). We have spent lots of energy and money to make it a nice home and I am afraid to have uncareful tenants, who might ruin the wooden flooring etc.

Our duplex with terrace is fully furnished and equipped and has one bedroom. It is possible to create another bedroom downstairs. It is located outside the noisy center, there is a park in our street and it is only 4 km from the city center, with very good public transport connections (bus station across the street) and free parking.

Would you be interested? If so, I would like to get to know you better online and will be happy to send you some pics.

Kind regards
Veerle