Guayaquil flight early November

Inquiry: best flight rate Montreal, CAN to Guayaquil trough the states?

Majito wrote:

Inquiry: best flight rate Montreal, CAN to Guayaquil trough the states?

How's about you run the numbers for your travel dates at cheapoair.com and tell us what you found...

The U.S. hubs are ATL, HOU, MIA and DAL.

cccmedia in Quito

I just looked at LAN's website and found a roundtrip from NYC to Guayaquil for $647. Pretty cheap. Tickets must be purchased by Oct 8, etc. etc.

http://www.lan.com/en_us/sitio_personas … ga_nyc_gye

The offer Top Cat found appears to be for round-trip travel.

The OP did not specify R/T or O/W.

cccmedia in Quito

Try cheapoair.com.  Saw one flight from Montreal via JFK to Guayaquil for 790 USD RT.  (of course a lot will depend on dates etc.)

I have found cheapoair to be the best on cheap flights.

You can also try hipmunk.com, apparently a lot of professionals use that site for exploratory info. I'd do Montreal, JFK, JFK Guayaquil if I could. (Paying a bit more would be well worth it...better than 3 hoppers across the US etc. We found that it was cheaper to buy a return ticket and get the discount on our hotel stay (while we got settled) than to buy a one way. Hipmunk just quoted me $816.95 for YUL to JFK to GYE (one way) and it's only an 11 hour flight including layover. (For reference we paid $1200 from Guayaquil to Vancouver recently and it took 5 more hours.) The cheapest was $563 but took over 27 hours (a 19 hour layover in Panama City) one way. Good luck.