Speaking partner

Hi , the purpose i register this group because i want to learn english  . Its so hard to find speaking partner in malaysia since everybody seems want to speak in malay . Im eager to learn english as much as i can . Anyone who are interested to be my english partner please pm me .

Hi Anaishana,

You can post in Malaysia forum to interact with people in your vicinity. 
Please choose Malaysia from DESTINATIONS.

good luck
Z

Xeeschaan

Yup i take your advice , i already post in malaysian forum but still havent feedback from them

Is this a Skype invitation

Hi cccmedia, its depend which method of  communication you want to use . Skype should be ok ,as long as u can be my speaking partner consistently

I understand Anaishana,

Sometimes the response can be slow. Try using the NETWORK and you can communicate with people directly.

Personally I would recommend that the best way to interact with people is by going out and meeting different individuals, like people in your neighborhood, or your work place or school who are willing to speak in English.

You can try Skyping too as CCCMedia suggested, though again for that you will need to find a partner. So, as I mentioned, try NETWORK or physically contacting people in your vicinity.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask again

Good luck
Z

anaishana wrote:

Xeeschaan

Yup i take your advice , i already post in malaysian forum but still havent feedback from them

Xeeschaan

Yup im eager to find speaking partner in my vicinity but all my effort was futile . Most of them , still want to speak malay & some of them have diffrent agenda . Its might be dangerous for me to go out with strangers . So i've decided to find speaking partner frm abroad whereby i can video call & chat only

Ahh.. Okay..

well, I guess in that case you might want to try NETWORK here. Though please keep in mind that the main focus of the forum is to discuss and help Expats in problems they face during their stays abroad and how we can help them. Please make sure you do not divert too much from the focus.

Hope this helps
Z

Xeeschan,

Yes i knew but what i can see , most of the post are not really related with the main purpose of this site .

I found this site from a website " how to be confident speaking in english" wherby that website suggest to participate in the group discussion . I found this Expat.com is the most interesting that another method i have ever used before

Agreed, many people do not stick to main purpose of site, so its best not to be a part of that group of people.

I'm glad you are finding this site helpful. : )

Enjoy
Z

anaishana wrote:

Xeeschan,

Yes i knew but what i can see , most of the post are not really related with the main purpose of this site .

I found this site from a website " how to be confident speaking in english" wherby that website suggest to participate in the group discussion . I found this Expat.com is the most interesting that another method i have ever used before

Yes this side is helpful , since everybody willing to share their exprience & thought . The best part is i able to recieved quick feedback frm members

Glad to know you too ☺️

Glad that you are enjoying it.
Its nice to know you too.. : )

I wonder if the OP ever checks the "Speaking better English" thread. I would be glad to answer any questions she asks there; that would be better than nothing. From her posts here, she seems not to have a clear grasp of basic English grammar.

Looks like English is no longer as we know it. Even in the UK, simple basic  spoken and written is gone. Americans dont know the rules. Australians are no better. Last hope lies with the Canadians and to a lesser extent, Kiwis!

hELLnoi wrote:

Looks like English is no longer as we know it. Even in the UK, simple basic  spoken and written is gone. Americans dont know the rules. Australians are no better. Last hope lies with the Canadians and to a lesser extent, Kiwis!

Dude, go tell William Shakespeare about changes to the English language. Should he still be able to manage a few words, he would probably tell you not to trouble deaf heaven with your bootless cries.

PS - There's an apostrophe between the N and the T in 'don't", you missed either a pronoun or a possessive determiner at the beginning  of your last sentence, you have two spaces between basic and spoken, and that's before we even look at the horrible sentence structure.

My own grammar is pretty terrible, but I neither care nor complain, save when someone with really  crap English complains about others.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR