New members of Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Zimbabwe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zimbabwe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Right now i am in Zimbabwe and working for a local consulting company. I have been with that company since i finished school in November 2013.

Yours faithfully

D. Mundoma

Hie everyone ' i am Perfect Pawandiwa. I ma obsessed with social work especially in rural areas. I come from Zimbabwe , Mutoko District. i am a student doing Development studies degree at Midland state university.

Hi. Im Omega Perire. Iam a Zimbabwean.

Hie everyone. I'm Rejoice and I'm a Zimbabwean.

Hie!, I am Petros. I am in Zimbabwe currently doing voluntary teaching at a mission school in Mashonaland West. I like to devote my self in helping, meeting and interacting with people.

Thank you.

Hi everyone. Am langa I hv been a year now in Zimbabwe was in Uk. So am still trying to settle. It would be nice to meet new people.  Am currently looking for a job in health promotion and public health or any opportunity anywhere, even voluntary work would do.

Hello everybody,  my name is Rangano, m in Zimbabwe, I'm a general nurse.
I look forward to interact with you.
Rangano

hello everyone i am Tatenda Ruwende, i am a zimbabwean. i am taking my role as an area sales manager for Bata Zimbabwe.

I am Laurenzia Masvaya Ntaisi former employee for Afrasia bank of zimbabwe. I have 8years working experience.

i my name is Edson i am a Zimbabwean.

pls can someone help me with information on long term visa(working visa)I need a Nigerian working in Zim to help me out.am a Nigerian about moving to Zim.I need contacts or email address.thanks for your help.

my name is rowan,l am a congolais rumba musician based in bulawayo.interested friends should also add me on facebook.........rowan chiyanike

hie everyone.lm Natsy frm Zimbabwe ..got a diploma in Tourism n hospitality management

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and sharing of email address not allowed on the forum

:top: I am working in Zimbabwe for the past 4 years
let me know when you are in the country Sue then I can assist where I can

Kind regards

Hennie
South African

Hie everyone,my name is Munyaradzi Mutandwa based in Harare,working for a shipping company,I hold a Diploma in Customs legislation and procedures,and also a Group Diploma in Marketing (LCCI)Uk

Halo everyone.My name is Patience .l am a Zimbabwean. l am currently looking for a social work job.Right now lm temporarily employed by the Ministry of education and l am working as a temporary teacher at a mission school in the Midlands Province.

Hie am originally from Zimbabwe. 3rd year student doing food and beverage management. Currently on attachment at troutbeck resort,however looking forward to better Job opportunities.

Hie everyone ,my name is Greater Ketias-Zingunzi an ex- banker looking for something to do in finance.hoping to interact with everyone here.

Hi Guys

Im a holder of a Bsc Agricultural Economics and Development degree currently based in Mutare Zimbabwe. im looking for job opportunities in Mozambique

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553929

Thanks! 

Closed