New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

MolsLev wrote:

Hi I am Molly. Just about to move to the US and hoping to get as much information as I can to make the transition easier.

You posted the same quote but replaced US with England on the England forum......and your profile specifies that you want to move to Singapore.
You need to have a good think about what you want to do.
Good luck

Thank you for the warm welcome my name is Gcobisa Meke  I'm from South Africa I need your help I want stay and work in America with my husband and my one year old son what can we do we. Please help.

Gcobisa wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome my name is Gcobisa Meke  I'm from South Africa I need your help I want stay and work in America with my husband and my one year old son what can we do we. Please help.

Read all the visa information and then ask questions.

I came from Vietnam and living in Mission Viejo,California, US

Hi, I am Forra, I am looking for people of the Czech community in Birmingham, Alabama USA.(Northern Alabama)
Looking for family-style connections. Large family-(northern accent)-farm life. If that appeals to you, write me  :)

Hello, I am in need of answers in marriage to Tunisia man.  I tried calling and emailing many government places and not much help. I need to know if I am a American divorce women and want to marry in Tunisia what I need exactly.  My fiance says I need approval from United States but I can't contact anyone who can answer or verify this.  Also,  is there any paperwork I can do now to speed up the process of getting him quicker after I'm married and what paperwork or forms I need.  Please help!

Hallo,just want to know if there are any Zimbabweans in Atlanta, im here in Atlanta on a work trip,am based in South Africa.

Gracie64 wrote:

Hello, I am in need of answers in marriage to Tunisia man.  I tried calling and emailing many government places and not much help. I need to know if I am a American divorce women and want to marry in Tunisia what I need exactly.  My fiance says I need approval from United States but I can't contact anyone who can answer or verify this.  Also,  is there any paperwork I can do now to speed up the process of getting him quicker after I'm married and what paperwork or forms I need.  Please help!

Hire a lawyer.

Hi

I am moving to Tampa from Israel. I am single.
I am a developer in asp.net and sql server.  What salary should i ask for to make a living and be able to pay rent, electricity and other essentials? And save money also?

Thanks

avital wrote:

Hi

I am moving to Tampa from Israel. I am single.
I am a developer in asp.net and sql server.  What salary should i ask for to make a living and be able to pay rent, electricity and other essentials? And save money also?

Thanks

Why Tampa?  It's not in Luxembourg.

I am a mother of 5 kids,my hubby and I planned to migrate here in the US almost 11 years ago.After 11 years here in the US  we are now planning to go back to the Middle East,specifically Qatar.I am an RN  and  going to Qatar would mean a lot of opportunities,my nursing career,our family life,our faith and a better understanding of our son who has Autism.Qatar's modern research hospital and rehab  Center could be the answer to our prayers.It has been a very busy 11 years for us herein the US,it seems like it was just few weeks ago when we arrived here,but no regrets,it is a blessing to have come and conquer  my dream of. Practicing my nursing profession here in the USA!

I know Tampa isn't in Luxembourg.

avital wrote:

I know Tampa isn't in Luxembourg.

And yet your profile says you want to move to Luxembourg.

Hello! I am moving to Miami soon, is there anybody know which area is good for renting an apartment, with good public transportations and things to do for foreigner? :)  Thank you!!

hi
what can i do

mytsegaye wrote:

hi
what can i do

Welcome,  you could start by introducing yourself....

Bob K

my name is tsegaye zeleke. i am from Africa,Ethiopia .Jimma I want to be your member

Hello I need help from Nigerians in LA. I just got a Visa to LA and wants to relocate to LA. I need someone who will assist me on this please my good people. thanks

Hi

I'm from England, got married to an American 5 months ago and living in Atlanta, Georgia. I would like to meet ex-pats from England who have moved anywhere in the USA.

Bekkiboo wrote:

Hi

I'm from England, got married to an American 5 months ago and living in Atlanta, Georgia. I would like to meet ex-pats from England who have moved anywhere in the USA.

Welcome to the USA and Atlanta.  There are plenty of British here, should be easy for you to connect.  Excited to see snow?

How can one be excited to see snow????????????????

Welcome Bekkiboo I am sure you will folks.  Do post in the Georgia and Atlanta forums as well.

Bob K

My name is lemi furgasa am from ethiopia and i have bsc degree in computer science from ambo university of ethiopia pleace if there is a chance of master related to me help me my dears.

Hello everyone am abel solomon from ethiopia am graguate student this year 2015 from univercity section by hotel and tourism managment so this are some about me. Tnx everyone!

Darik wrote:

Hello everyone am abel solomon from ethiopia am graguate student this year 2015 from univercity section by hotel and tourism managment so this are some about me. Tnx everyone!

Graguate degrees are difficult to obtain.

Welcome New Member.  I am also like you still learning how to use this site to look for  my hometown friends living overseas.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid making promotion of services and websites on the forum.

I am still learning how to use this site.

I have been in USA for 15 years and now live in Phoenix, Arizona.
Have been very active in Asian American community.

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not promote your services on the forum, please register in business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553925

Thanks! 

Closed