New members of Switzerland forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Switzerland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Switzerland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Switzerland forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello,

My name is Tolani and I moved to Zurich 8 months ago from London with my husband and baby.
I have recently created a website expatmumsinzurich.com Expat Mums in Zurich (EMZ) is a community for Women and Parents to connect, share experiences and organise meet-ups for those living in and around Zurich.

Nice to be here

Hello Tolani

Thanks for the Message it's sound very interesting I'm also called Mavis my family move from London to Switzerland 2/12 years ago and the experience has been quite different you can't compare to London but its good.

Hi everyone,

Though I am not an expat, but actually a Swiss (Geneva) native, I subscribed here to as I am looking to develop my German through tandem, and thus looking for a German native, to practice my German. I can offer French. Having said that's, I wish all the expat a happy stay in Switzerland and mainly in Geneva. Cheers, Amin Leo

Hi guys and girls  :D

I am yesman just came here in zurich

I like long walks and hikes in the forest with fun friends

I am looking for a beautiful girl to be my friend
And to introduce me to the life of zurich

hello Everyone,
i am Olawale from lagos Nigeria.
i currently work in Nigeria and also a  masters degree student of Robert kennedy College, Zurich.

i look forward  to  rewarding  moments  with people on this forum .

regards

Hello.
Guten tag..im from cebu.philippines and im now living in herzogenbuschee switzerland..

Im newly in swiss so need to know more about swiss life style..and i hope i can find german learning school near in my location and affordable...and i hope soon i find a job..

Best regards .
                                       Jurgenia;Weber

Hallo,
I live in Glarus, Switzerland. Anyone here who also live in Glarus, maybe we can be friends.

Cheers,
K

Hello My name is James from Kenya.I am a peace advocate ambassador moving to Switzerland in the beginning of the year 2016.For the period of 3 years when i will be in Switzerland,i will be pursuing my Masters in Diplomacy And International Relations from Geneva School of Diplomacy And International Relations.It will be my great interests to meet with Kenyans living in Geneva and the locals who will help me move around this time.

Hi my name is ajith,iam not in Switzerland.iam still in India iam. Looking for job.hope my dream come true

Hello Everyone,

Not new to Switzerland but only just found this forum!

I lived in Zurich for 8 years and have been living in the Geneva region for about 7 years now.

I think I will lots of great things on this site.

Hi everyone!
This is claire from manila philippines.. I am currently working here in the philippines as a restaurant staff. I am a responsible worker in any field of job that i am into and trustworthy as well.
I am very much interested to work in switzerland in any field of job that suits my qualifications. I can either work as a domestic helper there coz I am flexible in any chores. I am looking forward for a kindest reply from an employer who wants my services. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

@ Claire, only if you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here Jobs in Switzerland then you might get some offers and be contacted.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi, thanks for your advice ms :)

Hello,
I am from Sudan and I wish to move to Lausanne. I hope if I can make some friends to tell me about life there.

hello everyone,

My name is Desi, I come from Italy. My husband works in Bern since 2011. This August I decided to move here since I was pregnant. Our daughter is almost 4 months now...
I am taking a German course and enjoying my maternity leave, in the meantime I am looking for friends
;)

Hi,
I'm Thiwanka from Sri Lanka. Currently I'm an undergraduate in BSc(Hons) Facilities Management and CIMA passed Finalist. I'm hoping to move on to Switzerland after been graduated. I would love to learn more about Swiss Culture and livelihood in Switzerland. I'm eager to learn a native language such as German which is one of my lifetime goals. I'm hoping make good friends using this forum who will assist me on any case .
Thank you.

Hello Everyone, My name is Palida , I'm Thai speak English, I would like to have friends any friends also who want to speak french too. I live here for 8 years but my french is so terrible. Oh I'm a Chef too. :)

Hi y'all,

I am actually a Swiss Expat in the US (have been here for almost 23 years).
My husband will soon be an American Expat in Switzerland, I guess it's his turn now :)

We are planning to move back to Switzerland to be near my family with 3 of our children (sadly, we are leaving family behind in the US now, you never win).

I came here to maybe give advice about my country of origin; and also to seek advice about jobs, my children, etc.

I am very much looking forward to chatting with many of you!

Happy New Year!

Aline

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553920

Thanks! 

Closed