New members of Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everyone! i am from Africa most beautiful but most mis-understood BLACK nation NIGERIA.it will be nice getting to discuss issues with u.many thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum. Please register company in Business Directory

Hi all am a Nigerian living in Uk I will be visiting Haiti in few weeks time for holiday I will like to meet Nigerian living there !

Hi All

This is Zulfiqar. I am a British/Pakistani living in London and a frequent traveler to Nigeria (Lagos/Ogun states). I am married to a Nigerian and got 4 children living in UK. I would like to find out if there are Pakistanis living around Lagos/Ogun state for social/business networking.

Zulfiqar

Hello all, I'm Nigerian and resident in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory. I am an Estate Agent and Real Estate Broker.

Naresh seriously?is this what u are coming to look for in Nigeria?first of all u are in d wrong site.This is not a dating site.secondly Nigeria is not in the business of men-2-men and women-2-women stuf.i advice u to think deep.are u on the right path?dont u think u need help?however,this is not meant to insult u but to help u think.

Hi everyone,

I'm an Indian, currently working in Lagos, Nigeria and will be moving shortly to Abidjan...Glad to see a lots of info flowing through this forum and Happy to meet some of you if luck and time permits....

Thanks and Cheers to all

Siva

hi am Rhona a Nigerian currently living in delta state. am moving to Zimbabwe very soon but I would like to have a Nigerian living in Zimbabwe as a friend either male or female.for few questions.

My name is Hany, from Egypt ,live in Port Harcourt ,Nigeria,
Working in oil company.

I am Queen, a Website designer in Satelite Town and the following vacancy exists in my organization.

Hi all,

I am moving to Nigeria soon. My fiance is Nigerian. What sort of job prospects are there in the social work/ mental health field in Lagos? Does anyone know? Thanks!
I am currently in Toronto now.

my name is idowu i am in nigeria doing electrical work i want to move to dubai any advise

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, newbie to the forum! I work for a company that supplies expat teachers to schools in Nigeria so any useful information would be much appreciated. No doubt this forum will provide me with all the info I need but I just thought I would say hello!

Hello "M2r education".....welcome to Nigerian forums.

Thank you.

Hello everyone. My name is Ehindola Peter, I am a Nigerian. Recently graduated. I love reading and writing and I love to help people as much as I can

HEllon every one.
I am Indian. My name Ali. Sales and Marketing by profession. Currently living in lagos.

Hello Good People...

I am easy going and fun loving person and new to Lekki, Lagos.

I am happy to be in Lagos and its feels gr8..
Lagos is much different than how it portrayed by Media and people outside.
This is my 4th country to live in Africa and I am loving it...

I am keen to meet and greet local and other expats for any events, get-togethers, house parties... 

You can give me a shout and will be happy to connect.

Chao,
Sheik.

Hi everyone. I am Afoussat. I have been working and living in Lagos since August, before that I was in Togo for one year and before that in Senegal, and before that... :) you get it, I move a lot... I am looking forward to make new friends here, get in touch if you want to have coffee, tea, water... I am also a foodie so...

Are you in Kuwait

Everyone commenting here is in Lagos Nigeria I think ?

hi Afousat, im henry, nigerian in abuja,, wud like to know you... are you in Nigeria already?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553902

Thanks! 

Closed