New members of Finland forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Finland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Finland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Finland forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello Suomi!!
I am considering a move the Tampere, Finland as my company has offered me a permanent posting there.
Been in Tampere couple of times, always enjoyed it.

Any tips from other ex-pats or natives. Would be happy to get new friends there as I really do not know no one there and be there on my own.

My name is Gabriel, I'm from Nigeria and I currently live there but I'm thinking about moving to Finland. No particular city in mind at the moment, I got an invitation a couple of months ago for an event but I couldn't make as I was busy here with other project but not I'm free and I could use an invitation now if anyone is willing to offer!.
Thanks

Hi great people in the house and before anything I will like to greet Expat.com for giving me the privilege to meet you guys. I'm highly excited anyway, my purpose here is to meet people who are currently living in finland cos am considering leaving nigeria to finland for master's degree programme... Really need your help,thks.

Hi! I have just moved to Oulu.

Hi :)
I have just moved to Helsinki from Newcastle Australia, originally a Londoner. Hoping to find a sports teams to get involved in (have lots of experience playing and coaching basketball but happy to give any sport a go)

Hi All,
I'm from Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. My husband was transfered to Finland and we will move to there next year.

Hello from Turkish girl 24 and warm Turkish culture.
I will be erasmus student in Tampere from 04 January to July
I want to have new friends for exploring city together. learn about Finn culture.and regular life in Finland and Finnish cinema.
is there any festival there ? what are you doing at weekend ? in museum do you have cinema weeks ?
Where do you go to dance ?:)
I m master student in cinema and I ve been accepted communication-media and theatre school.
in Turkey forum there are a lot of answer from my  curious people.  I hope someone hear my voice in Finland too. :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553884

Thanks! 

Closed