New members of Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi All
I am Indian national moving to Addis for new assignment from early October
Hope to see you all soon and get some insight of Ethiopia
Cheers

hello every body! My name is desalegn. Am 4th year civil engineering student from bahirdar university. I would like to know you and I want to work with you when am graduate.

I'm called Temesgen M. living at Ethiopian and I have masters of agribusiness and value chain management from Jimma University, so any organizations or companies which working agri-related industry or non-profit organization  if want value chain expert in different vacant position I will serve by my full potential and commitment. Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop cv resume in Jobs section. This thread is only for your self presentation.

hi;my name is Shemshedin . I was graduated from Jimmy university in 2002 e.c . in bachelor of sciences statistics .  I am welcome for every organisation. thank U

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : If you are looking for a job, please post an ad in the jobs section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of External links on the forum not allowed

Hi everyone,
AM glad to be here in Ethiopia.
I will be here for the next 22 months and i am looking to making good business and social friendship which will add to my wealth of knowledge and experience here and abroad.
I also look forward to establishing some business here in Ethiopia, i dont know where in particularly yet but i am still looking around. I already have the industry in mind and a plan is already in place.
I look forward to having good fun as well as positive exposure in Ethiopia.

Regards,
New member.

Hello everybody my name is Yonas Tadesse I have BA degree in Management and have 4 years of experience.

I am Gemeda Noka by name I'm graduated from Adama Scince and Technology University with BSC in Civil Engineering in 2012 I . I have been working as qaulity control Engineer in oromia Construction and Housing Development Agency. want to ex polite my full potential in challenging enviroment .

Hi kaushal,
I hope u r already settled in ethiopia.
I m from kolkata n m here since d last one year.
B i touch
Tc

Hello !!!! Am Beza sintayehu from Ethiopia .  I was graduated in 2007 Ec from Hawassa university wondo Genet college of Forstery  & natural resources by the department of general forestry. I want to work  with this organization. Thank you

Hello Everyone, My name is lili Degife. First of all, It is my pleasure meeting all of  you on Expat.com to share my experiences so far and exchange relevant ideas related to business and job as well. I have got BSC in environmental health in 2009 GC from Jimma university.  After that ,i have worked in Addis Ababa health buearo, Addis Ababa city for  more than three years in areas of  diseases prevention and health promotion activities having the responsibility of providing guide and technical support to health extension workers till i got a masters scholarship in Ethiopian institute of water resources, Addis Ababa university. Currently, i am working in Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association.

Dear Friends, will get back to you soon.
Thank you
regards,
Lili Degife

Hellow !
My name is Tesfahun Teshome. currently am an English teacher in  a preparatory school. I've got my Ma degree in TVET  managment & Ba dgree in English from Bahir Dar University. I've a certificate of primary school  teachers & special education teachers certificate in the field of visual impairment . I've long experiance in teaching at primary schools incuding disabled students and teaching English in secondary schools, in TVET instituets and colleges. I've also a leadership experience as I served in in the positions of vice director in TVET institution and academic & research vice dean for three yesrs. I'm currently searching for a better job. I'm looking forward to hear from an organization who trust on my experiences & qualifications.
I thank you so much

Hello,I am DAWIT who have BSC degree with 5 years experience in IT.And i am happy if i get the chance to work with you.

my name is bereket detamo i live in Addis Abeba.I have bachelor degree in water supply and environmental engineering from Arba Minch institute of technology which is found at southern part of ethiopia and i have one year and 7 month experience in water supply and sanitary engineer as site engineer. I am so glade when joining the  group and my question is i want to know more about the group and how can we go together further.finally i want to work  with this organization if i gate this chance i am ready to give all my experience and knowledge. Thank you

hello beautiful people I am neba (short for Nebyu) I am a local in Addis. I am a 27 years old,fun loving,awsome,dude so do make sure to hit me up if you wanna hang out sometimes
:cool: HOLLA!!!!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553883

Thanks! 

Closed