New members of England forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Hi I'm Chris, English professional guy living in Manchester.
Hoping to improve my Bahasa Indonesia with any Ex Pat Indonesian people living nearby.

Please feel free to get in touch, would love to hear from you.

salvation is filled with that I have read your message I will admit I am heart with you I am well on machester visit but I have no knowledge laba paurai you forge a link with me to be my hope has machester and me given the chance to visit this city for help

Hi,

I am a Swedish citizen living in London for 15 Years as an expat. I moved to London due to my previous job transferred part of the job to UK and I was asked to relocate.
My job involves business expansion and we act as consultants for all king of business.

Please feel free to contact me here. I look forward exchanging info with as many people as possible about my experiences and receiving yours.

ok it is with a heart full of joy that I have read your message made'm seeking employment in England to realize my dreams I am Guinean citizen j awaits your help thank you

Hello Everyboday, I`m a new here:) my name is lu.

Hi! I am Molly. I am just about to move to England and it would be good to have as much information as I can to prepare.

My name is Phil. From Nigeria..working for an automotive firm as a manufacturing engineer in the west midlands

Hi. I am a veterinarian doctor from Algeria, I have  4 year of work in my own clinic, I do a rural medecin and pet medecin, I also do the artificial insemination of cattle.

I read some of the English literature and I love a lot this country, so I want to live and work in the United kingdom. Can any one help me in that ?

Hi. I want to know witch is the area of farming and cattle razing in the UK ?

Oncle Ben wrote:

Hi. I am a veterinarian doctor from Algeria, I have  4 year of work in my own clinic, I do a rural medecin and pet medecin, I also do the artificial insemination of cattle.

I read some of the English literature and I love a lot this country, so I want to live and work in the United kingdom. Can any one help me in that ?

Hi Oncle Ben,

I suggest you first contact the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons to check if your qualifications are recognised in the UK.

My colleagues daughter is a UK trained vet, it surprise me recently when she told me she is struggling to find work in the UK.

Hello there,

I made my first trip to England late last year in October and stayed in England for about 3 months. I came from Calgary, Alberta in Canada. When I went over the first time I was unable to find work (and I'll admit I wasn't trying too hard), I spent most of my time exploring and visiting other parts of Europe. I really enjoyed my experience there and have been thinking about going back again, and making a more serious attempt to make a more "permanent move." The first time I went over, I didn't bring much with me, mostly some clothes and money. I rented a flat that was already fully furnished so I did not need to really buy any furniture or ship any from Canada. This time I'm thinking about bringing some bigger items with me, such as my desktop computer, monitors, a bunch of other tech gear I have, and maybe some furniture pieces.

My question is more about what experiences do you guys have with moving bigger items across the ocean. Should I use UPS to send these items, I think UPS quoted me for 200$ to ship my computer to England, or would it be worth using an international moving company. I've been doing some research and I've come across this company called http://www.matco.ca, which does international moving, but I don't know if it will be worth the money. What are the experiences you guys have had?

Thanks,
Alex

Hi. Thank you for the replay cynic.

Can you ask here to explain the world of vet's job to you ?

Oncle Ben wrote:

Hi. Thank you for the replay cynic.

Can you ask here to explain the world of vet's job to you ?

I don't see her often, she lives up in Scotland now; there is a vets website (with a forum, follow this link.  There is even a section on jobs.

Hi everyone! My name is Ayesha and I'm not an expat any more as I'm back living in the UK but I have lived and worked in the USA, Czech Republic, South Korea and France.
In total, I have lived abroad for over four years, including three and a half years teaching English in South Korea.
I now work for a recruitment company and we recruit teachers from all over the world to teach in schools and universities in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. If you are looking to teach overseas, I would be happy to give you advice and share my experiences with you :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic . please post in the jobs section

Hi, I am not living in there yet, but I've learned a lot on this last days, so if you have any doubt, I might help you

Hi, i am a veterinarian doctor from Algeria, I want to move to UK to live and to work there and I don't know what I have to do and from what to begin.

Thank you very much, I just applied for may ees family permit, and hope to succeed

Hi slama

Are you happy to be my friend. I like more holiday then in UK let me know

Hi. Wish u all a great day

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553882

Thanks! 

Closed