New members of Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

salut moi c'est anny jcamerounaise uste pour faite de nouvelles connaissances et evoluer dans le domaines des affaires et travail

Thanks

salut!
Et c'est quoi ton bizness?

hi, i'm godson from Cameroon base in douala and a holder of a bachelor degree in banking and finance. iam looking for a job

Good day all. I am Sharon Bih resident in Cameroon and in search of a job anywhere in the World. I equally want to get some tips about running a day care center

Greetings to all. My name is Mdubila Beryuf Pascaline. I am a Cameroonian and a holder of a B.sc in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Buea. I have worked with a Number of Radio Stations as a Broadcaster, In Financial Institutions as a Public Relations officer and in NGOs as a Health Communicator. Presently, I am the Marketing and Sales Representative for Cambridge and Nmi Education Bamenda. I will however like to further my experience as a Marketer by trying a new job anywhere in the world.

Hi Julien,

I'm on holiday in Cameroon till next Friday visiting my husband. Planning to move here on a longer run.

Was wondering if there is any expat life that I can join. The meetup application doesn't seem to be useful in Cameroon :)

Have a great weekend!
Anett

Hi All,

I'm on holiday in Cameroon till next Friday visiting my husband. Planning to move here on a longer run.

Was wondering if there is any expat life that I can join. The meetup application doesn't seem to be useful in Cameroon :)

Have a great weekend!
Anett

Welcome to Cameroon Anett
Im Anita and i live in Yaounde :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please read our code of conduct on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,
I am new here, a Cameroonian(anglo) living in Switzerland for 10+ years now. I plan to relocate back to Cameroon soon, so am here to learn about other people's experiences as well as share information concerning Cameroon.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553875

Thanks! 

Closed