New members of Cambodia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Yes, i'm such a newbie, i'm not really familiar with forums either!

I'm hoping to move to SR next year Jan/Feb 2016 and find a job in a water-related NGO or organisations that deal with development aid/ disaster risk management.

I've volunteered in SR before in 2014, helping to install water filters in rural areas which was such a privilege to help the community gain better access to safe and clean drinking water.

So, i'm still searching very hard for the right job and would also like to know the necessities for an expat living in Cambodia! Would be great if anyone knows of any orgs i can work at :)

Cheers!

Hi all,

I am Maria. I will be coming to Cambodia in January for 6 months. I will be working for an NGO in Battambang.

Most people in this blog seem to be living in PP.

I hope there are some people in here living in Battambang? I have a few questions. So, please PM me if you are living around Battambang.

Many Thanks,
Maria

Hi , Hockeyric,
  I think in Kongpongsom  do not have University , you easy fine good job in Phnompenh , you should check it , i hope you will enjoy living here ,
     HunVy

Thank you for having me here its an honor for me been in Cambodia for 5 months now i used to teach in one of the school here, And i have no idea what kind of country Cambodia is, i must say i fall in love the beauty of smile and having crazy people around the world that i met, For me its a new world of experienced to enhance my capacity to develop my skills in public speaking back home , so far Im  teaching right now doing my own curriculum for tutorial classes, And i am looking for some more students, I used to teach Accounting, Commerce, Economics and History in one of the school here but i resigned i love to do a free time classes more fun..and exciting for further informations about me you can google Gelyn Gregorio Valenzuela..thank you so much.

From KwaZuluNatal South Africa planning to do a two month stint as a volunteer English teacher somewhere in rural Cambodia early 2016. Would like to hear from fellow South Africans already living and working in Cambodia.

Hi am Steve
I'm in siem reap for a month, do any locals know of any English speakers who can help me with information regarding Angelina Jolies new movie in and around siem reap? I am staying at bopha pollen hotel,xxx
Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! My name is Vladimir, I came to Cambodia from Russia 2 years ago with my wife and son, since 2013 we live in Sihanoukville, and i worked in Coca-Cola, but now i'd like to start my own business in the internet. I started khemaramart.com with my khmer partner few weeks ago and we going to make really helpfull platform for everyone — for newcomers and local people, and for expats who live in Cambodia many years.

Hi Vladimir, my name is Nick. Welcome to Cambodia. I just know you are going to enjoy yourself immensely. I see you are interested in making a business on the internet, and I can help you if you want. I'm an Internet Marketer and live in Siem Reap. I have an business helping people on the Internet to setup their own business and make money online. If you are interested, you can reply to me here or visit my website at xxx

If you want to check that I know what I doing, you can simply google my name Nick Struan. I have been online for many years and help people like you everyday to get started.

Anyway, welcome my friend and Enjoy Cambodia

Best regards, Nick

Reason : Please do not promote your website on the forum + Register in the business directory please

Hi Rick, Nick here in Siem Reap. Good to have you here. I've been here myself for over 3 month now. I see you have lived in Thailand for over 12 years. Wow. I really like to know, why you came to Cambodia instead of staying in Thailand. Not personally, family wise, but if you made the move from another aspect like environment or others. I have lived in Thailand also, if fact I was teaching in Phuket for a year, I'm an English teacher and a Computer nerd teaching people how to setup a businesses on the internet and so I was working for a few local business there for a while. I even married a local girl from Samut Phrakan. Anyway just like to share your experiences, if you would. Thank you . Enjoy your day. Nick

Hi!

My name is Adam and I am from Dublin. Myself and my girlfriend are currently staying in Phnom Penh and loving it so far! Just thought I'd log in here and say hello!

Hello Adam (From Siem Reap) Welcome and Enjoy yourself , Cheers Nick

Hi! All my name voitna i am original cambodian my experient in this country through the own business,[Moderated]

Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section : Business partners classifieds in Cambodia
Reason : Off-topic. Please note that the new members thread is only for the introduction of new members.

Hello, I just moved here from Australia and have just found an apartment in BKK1. Anyone close by want to meet up for coffee or just hang out send us a message. Nice to meet you all.

Joel.

Will be in P Penh soon..
how long u planning to stay mate..?

6 months, maybe more

Hi! I am a new member even though I've been living in Cambodia for almost a year and a half. I am currently doing an internship in a law firm in PP and doing my second master's in PP as well (delocalized here).

Hi My Name is Buddy.  I have been coming to Cambodia for 6 years and launching a business here this December.

Hello guys.

been here, siem reap for 2years.
hope I can help or give some info who needed.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553874

Thanks! 

Closed