New members of Botswana forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Botswana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Botswana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Botswana forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hey everyone.
I am Cess from Nairobi.
Would like to move to Botswana for business.
Cess

HI
my name is Mampho I am Mosotho a mother of three two girl and one boy married I am a beautician by profession. I would like to live in Botswana I have always loved Botswana I think its a very peaceful country and I can grow my business fast and better. I also think its time for change since I love drivelling we have born and raised in maseru both me and my partner . so we think Botswnana its ideal place.thank you.

Hello my name is chibwe lumpa from zambia..am a trained teacher i graduated from the university of zambia .i would love to work in bostwana .

Hello,
Am seeking for a job in Botswana. I have Bachelors in education science, Diploma in science education and have successfully completed course work in Masters in science education biological sciences. I have taught Biology and Chemistry in high schools for 20 years and  Biology in colleges for 3 years.  Have been head of department and well involved in out of class activities such as science club, athletics, games and drama.

Am ready to report given a chance.
Thank you for reading and acting.
Margaret

Hi

My name is Martino . I am a qualified mechanic in both heavy duty and agricultural and are ineterested in expat work in both mining or agricultural. If given a chance I can proof myself in all directions I am well experienced in electrical and  troubleshooting.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Funi hw i am motswana i want to leav in maseru..vist bots ad see first..dn make a decision

Hie
I am Segametsi living in Botswana studying computer systems engineering and looking forward to finding an attachment so that i show what i have for the industry out there.

I'm a Zambian qualified registered nurse. Registered under general nursing council of Zambia. Looking for a job in Botswana

Hi! My Name is Nebyat Getachew I live in East Africa Ethiopia [Moderated]
Thank you so much!!!!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much :|

hello everyone
I am a young Motswana lady who will be graduating (industrial Psychology degree) soon so [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Botswana
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My name is Ademuyiwa B.

@Julian, I'm sincerely well-aware of your personal contribution to the Expat.com. Given a complex problem, you have a rare and enviable ability to find simple solution. It is delightful to see eyes light up when you are working on new ideas.

Thank you for the enthusiasm you add to the site/blog. You are a great contributor. I hope you will be inspiring us with your innovation thinking for years to come. :one

I'm Byron Chideya from Harare Zimbabwe. I am a 25 year old single guy, i hold a Bachelor of Accountancy Honors Degree from Bindura University (2015), Zimbabwe. I wish to strengthen my accounting career in Botswana

Hello there, I would like to know more about this group. I am a University graduate and I'm looking for a job. I hold a bachelor degree in Media Studies and majored in Public Relations.

Hi,my name is Tumo , a girl of 23 years old. I am currently looking for a job, i have completed my degree in HRM this year May. Thank you...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553872

Thanks! 

Closed