Family visa

Dear all im a new user on this blog, i have a problem with my family visa, i want to bring my wife in oman my total salery is 600. Its very difficult to talk to company PRO please can someone help asap...... :rolleyes:

hi
why its problem to talk to pro
u can ask he will help
u can print all document which required for visa apply from out side any typing centre then ask pro to submit to visa department after take sign form sponser

Hi Sunilmacwan,

In your appointment letter if it says that you are eligible for 'family status', then there should be absolutely no issues as far as you are concerned. Since if it is official your company must do whatever they must to get your family over on dependent visas.

But if in your terms of employment if family status is not mentioned, then you will not be able to bring your family over.

Also, nobody except your employer has the final say regarding an employee's family status. The PRO is just the go-between. And there is actually nothing there for you to talk to him about.

Dear all ..my salary is 450 oman riyal.can I apply for family visa

hello Alll,

can anyone please suggest about family medical certificate ?
I have my family's medical certificate done from GAMCA Ahmedabad.

does it require any further attestation in Muscat?
if yes, then where i can do this attestation - i stay in Seeb - any office in Seeb that i can visit for this attestation?

thanks for your reply and advice.

Shekar 760 wrote:

Dear all ..my salary is 450 oman riyal.can I apply for family visa

Hi Shekar 760,

To be eligible to apply for family status, an expatriate employee's monthly minimum salary must be R.O. 600/-.

Suggest you read through the numerous posts and discussions on the same subject in the forum to get more information on the subject.

rajtjrll wrote:

hello Alll,

can anyone please suggest about family medical certificate ?
I have my family's medical certificate done from GAMCA Ahmedabad.

does it require any further attestation in Muscat?
if yes, then where i can do this attestation - i stay in Seeb - any office in Seeb that i can visit for this attestation?

thanks for your reply and advice.

Hi rajtjrll,

Once you have the GAMCA approved medical report, no further attestations are required.

Thanks dear but is it possible to bring my wife if my salary is less than 600

Thanks, but is it possible to bring my wife if my salary is less than 600. I want her hear as v have our family problems back in India.   If i can manage with less salery what is the government problem....   :/

Hi thank you for your reply.
Is it so? cause the website for ROP is mentioning some ministry of health Attestaion in this regards.

Any recent experience in this regards?

Thanks