Need advice

My sister in law, living in Amman with her mom and sister, is 25, absolutely beautiful, incredibly smart and she speaks English. She has a great personality and is very good at dealing with people! When I visited Jordan, I got to see her in action. She isn't working right now and her family says it's because she didn't finish high school and there are no decent jobs with adequate pay for someone like her. Her father died suddenly of a heart attack her last year of high school and she also had to have surgery that year so she has legitimate reasons for not finishing. Financially she's never had the chance to go back & finish. I just find it hard to believe that a tall, confident, beautiful and intelligent woman couldn't find work for that reason. I could see her successful in any type of sales job that had proper training and good products .. Working the front desk of any business.. Especially car dealerships or high end retail stores where her looks will be an additional asset. If anyone has time to answer, I would really appreciate it. I guess she's had a couple of temporary part-time jobs (selling cosmetics, wedding gowns) but there was no training & the pay wasn't even worth the cost of the transportation to get there. I've always just accepted what they've said but I really think it's time for her to stand on her own feet and move forward with her life.  Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

Unfortunately, most entry level jobs in Jordan barely cover the expense related to working. Attending trade-school would be an option for her. Then she could open her own business.

Hi,
Sorry to hear this about your Sister.

It is really hard to find a good Job without passing the Tawjihi Test, here some infos:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawjihi

If she passed this exam, she can continue her studies in Jordanian universities or other universities over the world. If not, she can retry to pass it, the ministry of education give her other 2 attempt.

Without passing this test, will be very hard for her in Jordan.