Moving to denmark with 6 months

hello friends i come from india and i got my danish green card recently.. can anyone tell me after geting greencard they moved immediately to denmark ?? is it possible to go after 6 months if i have to stay because of job.. please guide me has anyone been sucessful in going to denmark after 6 months of getting danish green card ?

Thanks

Hello,
Peter
Good to hear u got GC. I think u should move to denmark  within 6months.any how once again congts .can I ask u one thing did the Embassy called or they send an email/letter that u have got the GC?.

I expect to share with ur experience
Thanking you
Fabid

Quote from http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … cheme.htm:
If you are granted a residence permit under the Greencard scheme
Please note that within six months of getting your permit, you must move to Denmark and have an official address in Denmark.

I hope that your employer will be understanding and let you go before time because the text is clear and leaves no doubt for interpretation.

hi
I called Danish visa office in Denmark and they told me my case had a positive outcome . it was confirmed by Danish embassy in delhi where they asked me to  send my passport for stamping at the nearest Danish office. I got my visa stamped within a week.