Vegan in Mauritius ?

Hi There,
I'll be in Mauritius very soon from the 3rd to the 11th of October and I'm vegan.
Do you know guys what are the best places to find stuff like Tofu, seitan, almond milk... ... ?
Cheers!
Pierre

Haven't found seitan yet but did it once myself (hell of a job :) ), some tofu can be bought at intermarche. Soy and nutmilk cost a bomb here, and sometimes there is stuff in it not worth paying it.
When I have time I do my almond milk myself, only need a good blender for this. Maybe you'd like to try Fry's stuff, sausages and burgers etc. from south africa.
A good variety and european quality of nuts can be found at Quartier Gourmet in Sodnac Quatre Bornes. They also have various superfoods from SA.

Thank you so much Wäller!!
I might be able to survive so :)
I'll post here if I discover some other things.
Cheers!

Tofu regularly in London Way supermarket in Tamarin,
Also Almond, Rice milk etc but these are expensive,
My son and his fiancee are coming from Dubai for Christmas and they both are vegan, our daughter is also coming and she is vegetarian, the last time they came we found if we rang the restaurant before we went the chef would prepare something for them, Happy Rajah at Phoenix were very good in preparing a vegan meal.

Also opposite Jumbo Shopping centre at Phoenix there is a big pink building hare krishna they do yummy Vegetarian lunches, mostly local people and a few expats go for lunch - shared tables, I know Vegetarian is not the same as Vegan but you can usually find something to eat there.

I heard there is a vegan restaurant in PL but not found it yet - I am sure there was a post on here naming the restaurant.

Good luck and let me know if you find any restaurants or vegan cheese etc etc