How to Open Business bank account

Dear all

I am new to here and also very new to Vietnam. 

I would like to ask anyone who will advise me  how to open a business bank account without registering  the company in Vietnam?

I have  a small business, but its online business like a supply kind of service  and  I am giving those service for out of Vietnam (not to local company or people)  but once I getting paid  there was the problem  because I cannot receive money to my personal bank account, so therefore what should i do?  Is there any place to registered my business via online and I can get my business certificate to open a bank account?  if I really need to registered business in Vietnam for an open bank account?

I will appreciate your valuable suggestion 

looking forward to  hearing from yours

Regards

Anthony

If you want to open a business account 'legally', you do need your company registration document along with the tax code and seal provided.

charmavietnam wrote:

If you want to open a business account 'legally', you do need your company registration document along with the tax code and seal provided.

I knew that. But i asked if there any other way to deal with this problem

Do you mean by bribery?  :)
May be possible!

Coll-wing wrote:

I knew that. But i asked if there any other way to deal with this problem

The laws now in Viet Nam pertaining to foreigners is that evidence has to be shown by the depositer where the money is from. Basically meaning why is someone putting money into your account.If your clients are outside Viet Nam try something like Western Union.

colinoscapee wrote:

The laws now in Viet Nam pertaining to foreigners is that evidence has to be shown by the deposit where the money is from. Basically meaning why is someone putting money into your account.If your clients are outside Viet Nam try something like the Western Union.

Thank you for your advice.

in my case  I am using PayPal and personal bank account  but  that's not what I need.  My business name is different from my personal  name  so there for many times my customers did mistake  when they transferring money  to  they use my business name  and  Money return and also I lost  each time 50 or 70USD.  So I want to solve  this problem.

Coll-wing wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

The laws now in Viet Nam pertaining to foreigners is that evidence has to be shown by the deposit where the money is from. Basically meaning why is someone putting money into your account.If your clients are outside Viet Nam try something like the Western Union.

in my case  I am using PayPal and personal bank account  but  that's not what I need.  My business name is different from my personal  name  so there for many times my customers did mistake  when they transferring money  to  they use my business name  and  Money return and also I lost  each time 50 or 70USD.  So I want to solve  this problem.

Well when you bill someone you have to stipulate the name of the account,its up to you to send the payment details to the client. The only other way is to legally register a business here,which sounds like you are not to keen about.

colinoscapee wrote:
Coll-wing wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Well, when you bill someone you have to stipulate the name of the account,its up to you to send the payment details to the client. The only other way is to legally register a business here, which sounds like you are not to keen about.

Yes i don't want to register  in in Vietnam  because  my business not  for Vietnam and there for i don't make any money in Vietnam  but if I registered business in here it's mean I have to pay  government tax  that why

Ok, so why do you want to use a VN bank account. Why not have the funds placed in your home country account then forward the cash to a VN account. I get a feeling you are trying to avoid taxes in both your home country and Viet Nam.You must decide which is the lesser taxes and take it from there or open an account in a tax free haven.

Yeah, I guessed so  :)
Tax evasion is everywhere.
Registration of company may be easy but after that should prepare for head ache.

colinoscapee wrote:

Ok, so why do you want to use a VN bank account. Why not have the funds placed in your home country account then forward the cash to a VN account. I get a feeling you are trying to avoid taxes in both your home country and Viet Nam.You must decide which is the lesser taxes and take it from there or open an account in a tax free haven.

colinoscapee wrote:

Yes, you are right I don't want to pay Tax  because it's necessary  for me. So why I don't open an account in my country?There are many reasons  and I don't have to answer for all of this question has been you mentioned. I just want to get people opinion and advice for  this matter.  Anyway thank you for your valuable  comments advice.

Of course you have many reasons so cannot register anything legally  :)
By the way, why should we answer your questions?

Coll-wing wrote:

Yes, you are right I don't want to pay Tax  because it's necessary  for me. So why I don't open an account in my country?There are many reasons  and I don't have to answer for all of this question has been you mentioned. I just want to get people opinion and advice for  this matter.

The simple answer is this,you cant open an account in a business name without documents that have been stamped by the government. Personal accounts are sunbject to disclosure of where funds come from. You can receive money into a personal account from outside of Viet Nam, your problem is that you are getting paid in your business name. As stated before get them to pay you in your personal name.

colinoscapee wrote:

The simple answer is this,you cant open an account in a business name without documents that have been stamped by the government. Personal accounts are sunbject to disclosure of where funds come from. You can receive money into a personal account from outside of Viet Nam, your problem is that you are getting paid in your business name. As stated before get them to pay you in your personal name.

Thank you so much, cheers up