Brits and expats meet up

Hi Guys.
I'm new to Abu Dhabi and going to Coopers Bar later for a few beers. Anyone else planning to go there tonight?

Hey John, funny enough was just talking with a guy I met playing golf and that's his hangout. I have meant to go several times but not yet made it.
Are you going with anyone. I'm on xxx, I'm about a 10 min drive away.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, what's your name?
I never made it down there in the end. Didn't want to go on my own like a Billy no mates! I may pop down there tomorrow (Tuesday) to check it out if you fancy a beer? What time do you finish work?

No specific time. My name is andrew. Maybe if we just plan to go for a swift one or so we can firm up times tomorrow. If u r on whatssapp just add me. I live in Abu Dhabi my wife is in Dubai. Assuming from the billy no mates statement and coopers u r British. I'm originally from Aberdeen. 41 yrs young. No its not a date. Just giving u the low down!
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok Andrew I will add you on WhatsApp and we can arrange beer time tomorrow. I'm 45 years young and from the UK. The missus and kids are still in the UK but should be out after Christmas. I will give you a shout tomorrow...

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder here, please exchange your contact details via private messages. Do not post them on the forum. It is for your own good (so as nobody misuses your contact details).

Thanks in advance, :)
Bhavna

Is it still going on?

Hooking up with my American pal next week at McGettigans(?) if anyone else fancies it? Few bevvies, etc

Have you had your rabies shot? lol

Jlt or raha Beach? I'm up for it if its al raha

Err dunno..I'll find out lol...gimme 5

Al Raha...anyone else, just ping a reply on here if your up for it...I'll confirm a date as son as my mate gets off his ass :) lol

bakerbard wrote:

Err dunno..I'll find out lol...gimme 5

It's Raha, probably Tuesday or Wednesday night.......anyone else? :)

Richard

Yes Al Raha

.... raha .. u mean abu dhabi ?????
is there anything in dubai ?