Apartment rental

Would like contact with Expat in Lajo. Planning to rent apt Dec thru April 30, 2016.  Single retired nurse. One bed one bath or 2/2.  In town area able to walk . New or very clean. Prefer furnished if clean, or unfurnished with appliances.  Safe neighborhoods.
Appreciate any ideas or comments. Thank you

Sunshine in Vero wrote:

Would like contact with Expat in Lajo....

Appreciate any ideas or comments.

Welcome to the 'Land of the Sun' forum, Sunshine.

It this is the same "Lajo" I'm thinking of ;) ... it's a challenging place for a Gringa with limited Spanish skills.

Why there rather than Vilcabamba, which is more accommodating to Expats/serial Expats?

cccmedia in Quito

Hi-I would be interested in what you find out about Loja. I too am considering a visit or possible move. If you need more info on me just let me know. Thank you- gregg

Thanks Gregg for your contact.  My address: xxx then I can answer privatelyvwith detailed info.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sunshine in vero- please forgive my lacking in understanding the process of contacting you privately as in xxx. How do I do this? I am very interested in connecting with you, just lost in the process. Thank you for your help!

Hello everyone,

@Gregg Boyer, you may do so by private messaging. Click on the member's profile then on the right of the page, you will see a send message button.

Sorry for the off-topic here.

Best of luck,
Bhavna