Native speakers of darija Hello

Looking to improve and learn darija.females only please. Would be helpful if you can speak a little English. Im in casablanca but im happy to use Facebook and skype as way of contact .

Hello there pippling,

You may either drop your own advert or browse through the adverts in the Language classes in Casablanca. You may get in contact with them and try to see if they can arrange for skype.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I know this is not the answer you're looking for, but I would suggest to instead spend that time to learn Arabic, as Darija is very limiting in that it's useless outside the country, and hardly beneficial unless one is married to a Moroccan, and wants to play a part in the family, where Darija is the preferred language. Arabic is sufficient to get by without any problems, and a far more important language, needless to say.

Xb23 I take your suggestions on board however any language is worth learning. I spend alot of time in Morocco and have family here.i will be learning arabic too alongside French. My little girl is half moroccan and I want her to be proud of both heritages and be able to have friends she can communicate with too.

I can speak basic darija but need more studying to become fluent.

Hi ! I'm a moroccan lady. So Darija is my mother tongue.I also speak English, as it is the language of my studies. However, I'll be glad to help you practice and learn more about Darija. if you're interested, PM me you FB and I'll add you.

Regards,

Hello... I welcome skype idea.

Hi pippling, did you try watching tv serials in derija? 2M channel shows lots of them (mostly turkish and mexican translated into derija) and you can find them posted on youtube if you can't watch 2M from home (which am presuming is the case).
Maybe that will come handy later, to improve fluency, once you master the basics.
There are also basic derija courses on youtube. I found them for my husband who is english speaking.  Enjoy!!!

Hi jalila, nadia and nadiamee thankyou all for your suggestions. I have sent you all contact requests (if I haven't just add me lol).I look forward to talking to you all x