Rent in cairo

hi there
I was in cairo and some one told me his rent was about 400 pounds per month. Is that possible?
also as a non egyptain I don't think they will accept that price.
and another thing if some one knows the average rent for a flat in Egypt for one person please share with me.

Hi
About your question I don't think it's true price but if you tell me what's your needs and which area in cairo you will be interstate I can estimate the price

thank you tarek for the reply
Im thinking to pay between 1500-1800 EP
for the area I like it in wasat albalad but if we go further ( not so far ) maybe I don't mind
and Im worried about renting as a non egyptain . Can I rent for one month or it has to be a contract between me and the land lord.

Hi Ms.Redrose.I'm a Filipino and living inn Maadi....as far as I know, 400 le is not possible for a flat....maybe it's.just a small  room...usually here in my place a flat Wt 2 bedrooms cost 1500le.and it's not that nice place.compared to some places in Maadi.but it's nice to stay here.the cost of living is cheaper compared to other arab countries...god bless u...

thank you for the information
by the way im male not Ms
God bless you too

Sorry.....thought ur a female cos ur id looks feminine...anyway goodluck

good luck to you too

This can be true but in local areas not places like zamalek or maadi will never find thjs prices !

yes I agree

Why not check airbnb,com ?

I live in Maadi, and I know that you can find unfurnished flat in a place like Sakr Qureish or al Mearag - nearby Carrefour HyperMarket - for an amount between 1500 and 2500 if you need help I can ask for you then but you will need to buy furniture.

thanks, im thinking to buy house now

A 140 meter flat in 800 area  in front of obour club costs 2300 egp

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid free advertising on the Forum + drop your advert in the housing section pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i also need an accomodation to share, should you find something especially in Shoubra around ramsis area please message me privately

Hello ummhamdi is your rental still available and for what price

No its not