Hotel job and salary

What type of hotel job and salary in Kuwait

My Friend,

Be specific and post in detail what all things you want to know. (i.e. which department and designation you are looking, etc)

Thx

Hi!
    Sir I like to join in the hotel as well  as Restaurant industry .as a manager.

Firstly u must be skilled secondly Arabic is a must for senior position  , third apply to the genuine agents in your place fourthALL THe BEST

@prasad,

You can also apply from the site of hotel also in "career" section. And don't worry,  Arabic is not compulsory in your case. Generally it is needed if you are going to deal with any government appliances but if we see practically there also not needed. Like my Director of HR is Indian and only knows basis Arabic  :idontagree: (We have government relation officer and he is Arabic  ;) )

Arabic isnt a must in senior positions, i am in the industry, the salary is from 500 up to 750 kwd, 5 stars hotel

I wrote Arabic is an added advantage , I myself earned more than 2000 Kd without Arabic but this takes time and testing patience and proven your worth , my answer for a newcomer to Kuwait here this industry is not considered a science inspite of eating out trend . All the best to all hoteliers from ouyside

Hi

I would like to work in Kuwait.

I was working 10 years ago in Kuwait. later i came back to Iran and got married.
I love Kuwait and wish to go there  now with my family. Can you help me ?

Thank you

Ms. Farshide

We'll I advise you to apply on line on bayt.com , gulf job .com or follow overseas job Kuwait have shortage of manpower and recruitment are going on in hospitality sector

Hie.
I am a heavy duty equipment mechanic with 9yrs experience.is it a well pauing job in kuwait and which website can i specifically use to apply?.

Dear you must overseas recruitment newspapers and apply on line gulf job. Com , bayt. Com etc or send ur cv to me
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

salaries good here but again depend on what position you are applying on job , your past experience also
indian experience will not be counted if you are not in food production , all the best but believe me sky is a limit here come and explore