I want to move to England

Hi! My name is Teresa and I'm from Italy, I am planning to move to England as soon I can. I already lived in China five years but for some reasons I had to go back to Italy. I would like to go in Brighton, people told me it's a nice city. I'm actually looking for Costumer Service or Hotel Receptionist job. I Will be really glad if someone can give me a good advice or some info!

Consider the Harrogate area.
It's a lovely place with lots of international visitors.

Hi you should move to earls court.
Many hotels there many jobs available good pay with free living.

I have many philopino friends there working as nannys & in the hotels.

Please contact if you need help.

You'll save a lot of money by applying for a job first, and then traveling to your interview (or maybe you can do an interview by Skype). There are plenty of hotels in Brighton, as well as bars/pubs. It's a really vibrant place, you'll love it there. I'm jealous :P

I would also suggest Brighton for your field. It's a lovely area and very touristy AND you have the beach! Good luck :)

jogami wrote:

I would also suggest Brighton for your field. It's a lovely area and very touristy AND you have the beach! Good luck :)

It seems that by looking at her post on another topic from last September, she has considered Brighton already :)

I'm planning to move to England too :D

irvanalief wrote:

I'm planning to move to England too :D

I've been, but I prefer Java.
If you make it, be prepared for two shocks - one cultural, and the other the massive shock to your wallet.

I definitely want to move to England as well :)

For me the shock is the poor quality of the food and the weather ;-(
Otherwise not so different from France

I live in Torquay, we have lots of hotels and people from all over working in them, you will have to talk English, but if you want I can get you a list and help out if I can, luck

Hi Teresa,

I work for a 4* Hotel here in Manchester and there is lot happening here.
This is the biggest site for Hotel job. http://www.caterer.com/

If you need any think else let me know and all the best.

Hi Teresa, was it successful?. Give us an update :)