Offer Letter Given by Saudi Company but not selected

Hi,

I have been selected by one of the Saudi based company in Jeddah. I have been interviewed in June 2015 and received the offer letter in Sep 2015. The company told me to give resignation and send the resignation acceptance letter to them based on which i have given resignation to my current employer in India & sent the resignation acceptance letter to them.

But now they are saying that due to visa issues (they said that i can't get the visa due to visa category issues) they can't select me & send the VISA to me.

Now i am jobless, I asked them that i have given resignation to my current employer because the saudi company asked me to resign with the current employer but now they are saying that they can't select me due to visa issues.

Please suggest what can i do? can i ask 1 month salary with the saudi company or Mumbai agent? What the law says?

Please reply me on ***

Ramesh

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Resigning on your current job without any assurance of having a new job is a risk brother.
I don't think you can force to ask Saudi company to give you compensation without evidence of being hired to their company. :|

Must not have resigned till the last moment --- visa endorsement.

I don't think a solution even exists now that would work.