Shifting to kuwait

Hai, recently got an opportunity as a supervisor at a well reputed organization KCCEC and the salary pay is only 130. So I wanted to know here, is that pay is enough as they also proving transport,accommodation,and food allowance also. As I stay in Indian, will this salary will be suffient. Please help me out

This will be your net Saving in the INR this amount is become 27000 Aprox depend on exchange rate,food provided by the company may be you like may be not , So you need extra amount for your local expenses , If Company provide also some Local amount For you like 30-40 KWD Than its ok, But I don't think so they are providing extra amount.  If you have better Opportunity in india Than leave this job. I think you can got same salary in India also.
In my View if you are coming here and going home after one year , Than you should got minimum 50000/- Saving because you are coming here for money only not for Labor donation . So Minimum Amount is 250-300 KWD.

Thanks
Hope this is help for you.

130 KWD = 28,000 INR and i think this much you can earn in India as well.

This is very less salary and do think thrice before accepting the offer.

Thx

hi Sam varma

KD 130 is low salary .. if you are a family person .. like with wife and kids .. furthermore, enquire as much as you can and clarify the terms and condition of the other facilities that are provided to you. such as  :

Accomodation :  Shared or Single ? if share with how many ? what is the location of the accomodation ?  is it in the labor camps of amghara, jahra, sulaibiya, ahmadi or is it more in residentials blocks of jleeb shuwaikh, mahboula, fintaas, fahaheel etc.

Transport :  Most likely it would be a shuttle bus or mini van service from /to work and home only.

Food Allowance :  is it a cash allowance or food provided ? if food provided (3) meals or  (1) duty meal only !

working hours :  is it going to be 8 hours per day or more and over time rules to be clarified in the contract ?

Is it going to be a commercial private sector employment visa or commcercial private sector govt project visa ? these visa have obligations and transferability restrictions within kuwait.

all the best !

I would personally suggest you find a much high income job in Kuwait as Kuwait has high standard of living and then savings can be a question.

Other suggestion is if you just want an experience you can join and hope for a raise soon.

@ Emamisuper  > Thanks for your contribution. :)

This thread is old ( 2015 ), please feel free to participate on more recent threads.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Ohh, okok, Thanks.