How to study in algeria

hello
my name is abass bazara and i am from egypt and i want to study petroleum engineering and i dont knw if there is universities in algeria tht teach tht major and i dnt knw how to speak french so i preffer a university tht teach in english and i m still dont knw how te get the acception letter from universities or the fee"s.
so i will appreciate  your help if have any information abt how to get there
and thank u

Hello abass bazara and welcome on board

Maybe this article can enlighten you on how to proceed to study in Algeria :

> Study in Algeria

Regards
Kenjee

Hi.

Try to contact the "algerian petroleum institut" - iap.dz

Hi Abass,

if you want to study Petroleum engineering you can check with University of Boumerdes, they have the only faculty of Oil and chemistry (ex.INH) in Algeria but the only issue is that the classes are given in french so you need at least 1 year for preparation before you get to it, i'm actually an ex student in this faculty and i had 4 Egyptian classmate so it is not impossible ;) ..... if you want to study  a similar major in English you can check with the Institute Of Electrical & Electronics Engineering part of Boumerdes University as well, they give a full program in English, it is not petroleun engineering but almost of student get hired by Oil service companies (Schlumberger,Halliburton...etc) even before they finish their studies.

I hope my answer helped you, do not hesitate to contact me for any further information

Best of luck

So I have to study French for one year and then continue my study witch us 4 years right ,ok wt about the visa or the acception from the university and am I going to study French in the university or in other institute  thank u for your help

Well, i really don't know about visa process you can actually contact the university by email for further information and they can explain much better, for studies the system here is similar to European system LMD, so 3 years for bachelor and more 2 years for master + one year for language preparation.