Looking for driving instructors in Al Khuwair

Hi,

Could someone please recommend a good driving instructor in al khuwair region.

I have seen many posts regarding the same topic, but no clear reply.  I know it is difficult to find a very good instructor here, but if anyone has any suggestions, please do reply.

Thanks in advance

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum plus you are off-topic, member is looking for a driving instructor
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm residing at Azaiba region. Share the contact of Driving Instructors before I go insane. I'm searching for the past 1 week and couldn't find a reliable one!!!

Hi,

Please check 'What's Happening- Driving Instructors and Taxis' group in facebook. you will get lot many contacts and help.

all the best

Tq @deemonisha. At last I got a Trainer yesterday. He is rude still good... He hits on my wrist if I do overturn d steering :(:(. Lets see how it goes.

Hi junaithahamedm,

Good that you got an instructor,

yes some are rude , and dont worry about it ,just leave off and learn what he says .

From my experience i would like to give you some tips .

initially when he takes you to drums, after you learn the techniques. then start practicing some situational techniques like

during drums:

what to do if you take much before the reverse point right/left.

never take right/left much after the reverse point(reverse point is where you come back straight and turn your strearing left/right with breaks to make your car enter the drums).It would be difficult to manage later.

what should be done after entering into the parallel drums and if your car is very nearer to left/right drum.

sometimes your car will be very nearer to drum ,still if you can see through the mirror that the above circle of the drum to be crossed appear to have some space, then you can easily escape through the gap.

In test area take right/left when you see the second drum a little as in practice you would see half.

ones after you get to know the techniques practice on your own several times and remember all the situations to tackle.

go through this vedio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U03lJogwd0 it may help you.

But above all , please learn from your instructor and then follow tips.

From the day one follow all rules , so you would be more confident .

and above all some of my friends cleared drum and while taking the vehicle out with excitement they have unfortunately hit the drum and failed be carefull.

learn slope as well , who knows you might be lucky to clear your drums on first attempt.

All the best.

Tq once again @deemonisha. I will watch that video. Hoping to get good days ahead.

Ur tips will help every learner...

@Junaithahamedm

Brother what is the update on your DL.....I have a Saudi License(Automatic). The ROP guy told me it cant be converted to Oman DL as the requirement here is to go through manual test for males...but he exempt me from drum test....i need to give slope and road test and looking for a good instructor.

Could you please share the contact of your instructor and your experience if you have given any test.

Cheers!!

I have been in training for 08 days in total. About my instructor, he is kinda rude during training but seems good by nature. I think he has busy schedule coz he comes late on alternate days.

U can contact him @ 92757728 orelse u can find a trainer in d below link.

https://www.google.com.om/maps/place/Th … &hl=en

There is a drum & slope training area near to the place in d above link. U can find many instructors over there.

Happy driving!

I got Driving License in second attempt. My Instructor was a very nice person, Technically sound. His area is SEEB, Alkhoud, al hail, mabella.
Mr Hilal xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Be careful while posting numbers. They should be exchanged via the private messaging system.

Hello everyone,

@ Paragparadkar,

Could you please recommend your instructor in the Muscat business directory under driving schools ?

https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/m … an/muscat/

This will benefit members who might have not seen or read this thread and his contact details will be accessible.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Brother....could you kindly share contacts of that good gentleman ? I have been looking for gud instructor who speaks English since couple of weeks back.

Gents & Ladies, anyone aware about the time duration between two consecutive road tests?

normally 15 days, but your instructor can sometimes arrange after 10 days.

Regards,
Deemonisha

HI Please provide good driving instructor no in  AL khuwair

Hi @Renju701, pls ping in personal message for contact details.

Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum plus you are off-topic, member is looking for a driving instructor

@junaithahmedm.....normally the waiting period is 10 days....I got my driving license in 2nd attempt so had to wait 10 days between 1st and 2nd try

I will write a detail post soon on getting a new license or converting a gcc license to oman

Please email me his contact number to my email *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Mr. Abdul Wahab, can speak Arabic, English, Urdu. VEry nice and supportive person. Tell him my name as reference.

Reason : please share contact details via pm. Thank you

Call to yousuf zaidi
He is very gud instructor
I got my licence 2 nd attempt
Speaks in English ,hindi ,Arabic
His no. Is *
Also on wts up same no and fb by same name

Hi Bro
Hope you got your License. Seen Many of your post in which you are the one who is active.
Am in Al khuwair area near Radisson Blu Hotel. Can you please suggest a good trainer. I already hold Indian License.
Thanks in advance.

Hi
Me got my licence within2 mnths :)
My instructor is very gud n helpful
He Cn speak English very well
His no is **
He is also on Wts up n fb
His name is yousuf zaidi.
Best of luck   :)

What is his mobile number?

look for MuscatyOmani CoachCar in Facebook
very good english, hindi and tagalog Omani Instructor,
he was my trainer and I did the drum and slope only one time, got the license in the 4th.

paragparadkar wrote:

I got Driving License in second attempt. My Instructor was a very nice person, Technically sound. His area is SEEB, Alkhoud, al hail, mabella.
Mr Hilal xxx

Can you pls share his contact details??

paragparadkar wrote:

Mr Hilal xxx

Can you pls give his contact details...

Can you please send me their details?

Hey Sanju,

Can you provide me the contact information for the driving instructor in or around Al Khuwair..

DM me..

Thanks
Rishabh

There is a gentleman in AL Qurum, private and not a driving school. Not at all like usual Trainers, he is perfect and will make you get your licence within 2-3 months. No lumpsum contract- pay everytime and drive!

Thanks Hari for the information...I have already taken the services from a professional trainer...doing well with him..

Still appreciated with you response...

Cheers
Rishabh

Hi Rishabh,

I am staying in Al khuwair and looking for good driving instructor for quiet sometime.

Can you pls let me know the details of the driving instructor. How is your terms with your instructor?

Is it lump sum based or on daily basis. How much is the charge? Pl revert and look forward to your reply.

Warm Regards
Sathish.

Hi Dear,

I would highly recommend Hamood ***, he is quite good in coaching, I got my DL in the second attempt under his supervision,

You may tell him my name for reference.

Thanks
Rishabh

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : For the security of this person, you should exchange his contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Terms as follows

1) It is not a lumpsum contract
2) 35 RO for 5 classes whether for Drum and slope training or Road Driving
3) 40 RO for the each attempt of test
4) And once you clear trend is the instructor would ask for some 50-100 RO as tip which can be negotiated later.

Thanks
Rishabh

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks a lot. Can you ping your instructor details to my inbox. Also share your contact details if incase i need any help i would get in touch with you.

Regards
Sathish