6 - 12 month fully furnished apartment.

Hello!

I'm a published author looking to live in Malta for a year to finish my fourth novel. I've just come back from a short trip to the island and would like something in or around the Sliema area or Vittoriossa. I am single with excellent references and prepared to pay up front for a really good place. I like to write all day and then spend a few hours people watching (for inspiration) so no-where to remote. I'm not interested in "holiday homes" as these tend to be cheaply furnished. Two bedrooms would be a plus.

Hi Simplysam,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to have a look at the offers in the Properties for rent in Malta section, you might find an appropriate offer. Otherwise, feel free to post an ad in the same section.

Good luck :top:

Priscilla

Hi:  when do  you need the apartment for?  [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

My budget is around E700.00 per month and the apartment must be well furnished with wifi. Initially I would want somewhere for six months but happy to extend if I like it in Malta. Love to hear more about your apartment - where is Naxxar?  I'm looking at the end of October?

Please tell me more about your apartment?

Are you living in Malta at the moment?  It is near Mosta.  Please send me your email so I can send you some pictures.  Thanks

Just come back from a week in Malta. Here is my email: *** look forward to seeing some pics. I'm in the UK at the moment.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Hi Marie

That sounds lovely. Thank you for letting me know. I'll contact Charles and try to persuade him to keep it until January!
best wishes
Jeannie

You are welcome. Its very stylish too.we love it. Lots of restaurants located around the marina area . and two beaches nearby. Also  electricity & water & wifi /cable tv are included in the rent. Which is a bonus in Malta. You usually get charged this on top of rent..lots of local shops for food /wine etc. Hope you love it  good luck. X

Simplysam wrote:

Hello!

I'm a published author looking to live in Malta for a year to finish my fourth novel. I've just come back from a short trip to the island and would like something in or around the Sliema area or Vittoriossa. I am single with excellent references and prepared to pay up front for a really good place. I like to write all day and then spend a few hours people watching (for inspiration) so no-where to remote. I'm not interested in "holiday homes" as these tend to be cheaply furnished. Two bedrooms would be a plus.

Just a thought, if you are writing you may find Sliema is a bit noisy

Great - thank you for this, I will get in touch with Charles.  Samantha

Need the apartment from end October - rental around E700.00 inclusive?

I also know of a small house in cospicua in the 3 cities in which we stayed in for a month in august ..living with the locals also very stylish. Her name is Mandy Farguia  phone number   *********** only 1 bedroom though not as lavish  as this one.but pretty with a mix of old & new.no air con or TV. DVD player though and WiFi upstairs in the bedroom only. . cheaper than this one .but you pay for the water & electricity on top of the rent. .......Myself I would opt for the marsacalla flat. This is like an American apartment. In a local residential area. ...Just to give you another option.  Marie x

Reason : Message edited - please communicate these personal details in private
Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Hi Maria,

You made the place in marsacalla sound delightful.  Could you revela how much it was because I am looking for a long term rental place in Malta (2 or 3 years minimum).  I am an English offshore electrical engineer and I am looking for a nice relaxing place to rest between trips.  I would be grateful for any info.  I havent contacted Charles yet, I just seen your blog

Kindest Regards,

David

Hi:  When do you need the apartment.  For more info send me your e-mail.  Thanks

Hi. 

My email is ******************. I will need the apartment around 20 November 2015 for 2 to 3 years if the price is right

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

For housing offers and requests, please note that you should post in the housing section only.

Let's keep the forum for exchange of information on expatriation.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla

I can appreciate you want to keep the Blog free of advertising, but I'm surprised that nobody seems to use the Housing section to which you directed me except the occasional agent.
More useful information comes through the standard Blog pages from people who are genuinely wanting to help..

thanks and best wishes
Jeannie

Jeannie6623 wrote:

Hi Priscilla

I can appreciate you want to keep the Blog free of advertising, but I'm surprised that nobody seems to use the Housing section to which you directed me except the occasional agent.
More useful information comes through the standard Blog pages from people who are genuinely wanting to help..

thanks and best wishes
Jeannie

It is quite simple, the Forum rules do not allow advertising!

Many of the people "who are genuinely wanting to help" are wanting to help themselves by letting a property and quite often are agents.

Ray